***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

Overreact a bit much there? The Bulls played great, Lucas had the game of his life, and Miami still should have won the game.

The Heat aren't going to beat many good teams if one of their stars doesn't show up. It is possible....they took out the Bulls in 5 games with Wade playing up to his standards for about 10 minutes total. But 3 for 15 is going to be difficult for any team to overcome.

Only gotta get through Orlando and Chicago to get back to the finals. I still think the Heat need a Center that can score a bit more than Anthony does.

I'll take the one but that second has was so sloppy and I felt like I was watching the Dolphins...it ate me inside. Jekyll and Hyde game.

Yeah it could've been worse, we could've lost lol.

All wins count the same in the standings. Now on to Sunday for the Magic.

Bosh found his shot again.....just in time for Lebron to lose his. It is some luxury to have three stars.

The last 7 minutes of that game was Miami Heat basketball...where the hell has that been?

Ronnie Turiaf is coming to town. Dunno how much he has to offer but at the very least should knock Pittman out of the rotation. Certainly more promising than the last 20 big men to come through Miami but still there's a reason hes a free agent.

I don't get it. We come out strong offensively in the first half and then try to cruise in the second. I'll take the win. Turiaf had a solid debut game. Hopefully he works out. Big game on Sunday vs the Thunder

They let off the throttle against a lot of teams after building the 20+ point lead. It doesn't really bother me....let them take it easy against teams like the Pistons.

I hope all these guys get the shooting slump out of their system before the playoffs role around. Chalmers, James, Haslem, and Cole are all struggling to hit the jumper lately. Wade and Battier are as well, but their slumps have been going for a few years now and I don't expect those to change anytime soon.

I ****ing hate losing...tell me I'm over reacting or whatever but this team isn't going to win the NBA Finals. I'm so tired of hearing all the ****ing excuses made. God mother****ing damn sports. It's so ****ing emotionally frustrating.

I ****ing hate losing...tell me I'm over reacting or whatever but this team isn't going to win the NBA Finals. I'm so tired of hearing all the ****ing excuses made. God mother****ing damn sports. It's so ****ing emotionally frustrating.

The Heat are fine . . yes you are overreacting :lol: . . . its the regular season and they are playing a good team on the road. The focus that is lacking tonight will be there in May and June. Trophies aren't won in March and April . . . the regular season literally doesn't mean ****.

The Heat are fine . . yes you are overreacting :lol: . . . its the regular season and they are playing a good team on the road. The focus that is lacking tonight will be there in May and June. Trophies aren't won in March and April . . . the regular season literally doesn't mean ****.

I know it doesn't mean **** but **** man this **** is so frustrating. I invest so much time and emotion into my teams and it always feels like a slap in the face.

Back
Top Bottom