***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

Please land Tyson Chandler. Or NeNe

As much as I want Tyson Chandler or NeNe over Dalambert or Oden...I don't think it's going to happen, NeNe most likely will get max and Chandler won't be to far behind. We will see though, we did resign Wade, signed LeBron and Bosh. Riley is a god and anything can happen

This was a exciting process and after much deliberation, I would like to quote the great poet Jimmy Buffett and take my chances "Trying to Reason with Hurricane Season"

Battier signing with the Heat.....love the signing but at the same time hope they didn't give him the full MLE.

The Lockout gave me a lots of time to consider what was important to me at this stage of my life and career. Over the last week, I've played out every scenario in my head over and over. It always came back to one thing for me: a winning role. I am appreciative of all the kind words and recruiting pitches over the last week, thank you!!

Word is if Chandler signs with the Knicks, they will amnesty Billups and he ends up in Miami...thoughts?

If Billups is amnestied, every team under the cap gets first dibs on him. I think he'll make it clear that hes not interested in playing for a non-contender and doesn't want anyone bidding on him but that's not necessarily going to stop them.

That being said, if he makes it through that minefield I think Riley would be first in line to greet him.

I think Eddy Curry is just a hopeful signing he's, not gonna do much he can score at least some

the Heat also reSigned Chalmers and James Jones, Battier is a great addition

Its seems an awfully risky move counting on Curry and Pittman to be the bigs on this team. The projected roster:

PG: Chalmers, Cole
SG: Wade, Miller
SF: James, Battier, Jones
PF: Bosh, Haslem, Howard
C: Anthony, Curry, Pittman

Its hard to believe they would be able to find someone willing to take Miller's contract and give up a center in return.

Im confident in Curry now hes a good offensive scorer finally a big man who can catch an alley op

Anyone watching the Red and Black game? I know it's only a scrimmage but Norris Cole is looking pretty good

the whole bench looked good in this preseason game especially Terrell Harris he has a spot on the team if he keeps this up. 2 spots are available and based on this game I'd give them to Byars and Harris. some young legs

on another note anyone who watched this game, was it just me or did Dexter Pittman look like a beast. he frustrated Dwight the whole time he was in and is holding his ground on the boards. can score as well. I think hes our starter at center all Joel did tonight was foul.

Norris Cole is one of my favorites he really knows how to set people up 8 assists in 30 minutes would be my guess. he forced a few shots but any rookie will do that he will learn, Chalmers did enough to keep his starting job for now

Back
Top Bottom