***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2011-2012 Miami Heat Thread***

Great game. Solid play by the team without the 2 Superheros.

Great win tonight...man I'm still hyped from that triple OT game. Kind of pissed that both Tuesday and Wednesday games are at 10:30.

OT in ****ing Golden State...what a sloppy sloppy game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mother****ers....god that was a sloppy game. I felt miserable watching that ****

Warriors deserved that one.....they hit some great shots to close it out in the 4th and overtime.

Thoughts on the season so far? Is this the year we get the title. God I hope so. I need this, the fans need this and the city of Miami needs it. GO HEAT!

Love me some Wade but he really drags this team down when he tries to go out and play hurt. Someone really needs to stand up to him and send his *** home until the heel is fully healthy. Hopefully the turned ankle will give them a good excuse.

Guys...I need some motivation from my fellow Heat fans. What are your thoughts so far and what do you think the outcome of the season will be? I have my doubts and it sucks because us fans really need this and I think the city needs it...

I....don't...get...it.

But they struggled at parts of last season as well. Wade isn't playing Wadeesque.

They'll be ok.

Guys...I need some motivation from my fellow Heat fans. What are your thoughts so far and what do you think the outcome of the season will be? I have my doubts and it sucks because us fans really need this and I think the city needs it...

If either injury is serious then we can start with the doom and gloom. If we're just talking about a bruised heel and sprained ankle then Wade gets a few weeks to rest. The Heat will be fine without Wade.....they'll be better with him sitting on the bench than trying to play hurt. When he plays hurt he doesn't defend, doesn't crash the boards, and generally doesn't contribute except for his scoring which of course also suffers without the explosiveness.

I don't know how you cannot be confident about the Heat's championship chances. The two clear favorites in the east have to be the Bulls and Heat, and I don't see Rip Hamilton being able to do that much to tip the scales between the Heat and Bulls that were so heavily in favor of the Heat last season. The Bulls still live and die with Rose, and the Heat showed that its not that difficult to shut down a one man show with a good defense. If Boozer could step up and be that 20-10 guy they thought they were getting then maybe they'd be considered the favorites. Until that happens I don't see them beating the Heat in 7 games.

What is comes down to is despite the new found depth this team lives or dies with the play of their superstars, and when one is playing subpar basketball they won't win very many games against good teams.

Back
Top Bottom