***The Official 2012 Miami Marlins thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official 2012 Miami Marlins thread***

At least the Phils offense finally decided to show up for a game. Nice to see them score more than 1-2 runs a game.

I wouldn't be worrying about Johnson. He's a great pitcher that has had a slow start to the year.

Heath Bell has been straight trash for us. I know it's early but he's already blown 2 saves. Tied 4-4 bottom of the 9th after leading 4-1 going into the 9th

Way to **** up another win for Zambrano ...LoMo dropped a fly ball to give the Astros a 5-4 lead.

And down go the Marlins....Heath Bell has ****ed Zambrano this season

Who would of thought the Nationals and Mets would be at the top of the NL East?

Marlins win 5-4 in 11. Take the series 2-1. Hanley was beast today.

Marlins beat the Cubs. JJ had a ND but pitched way better. Heath Bell gets his first save as a Marlin and Hanley is in beast mode, he jacked a 3 run HR

Marlins up 5-0 in the bottom of the 6th. Good pitching by Buehrle. Hanley continue to be in beast mode. Let's keep it together and get the win

Marlins win 9-1. Buehrle gets his first win and this is the hitting I expected from this team. We're now at .500

Zambrano pitched a great game but no run support...we drop to the Nats 2-0

Once again..good pitching but the bats don't show. LoMo tied it up with a 2-run jack but that was it. Sanchez pitched good. Miami woes continue.

Back
Top Bottom