the official bcs national championship game lsu vs alabama game thread... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official bcs national championship game lsu vs alabama game thread...

hoops

Tua time!
Reaction score
talk about it here...potential miami top pick courtney upshaw on display

Yea, Upshaw is the guy I want if we cant land a QB.

bored already. Monday Night Raw time.

In all seriousness, only reason to watch the game is defensive prospects.

Some WR Ive never heard of just pulled in a pass over Honey Badger.

Very generous spot for Bama.

Blocked FG...yea...hope you guys took the under lol

i don't know whats boring watching these two heavyweights do battle...

anyways...game playing right into lsus hands again

upshaw has shown me the lateral agility already i want to see in a stand up olb...he's a conversion guy all the way...now i want to see some power pass rush play and hand usage...my worry though he looks a little short for ireland and company...i'm nervous about him being a legit 6 ft 2

mark barrons a heat seeking missile in run support...love that guy...you get him in the middle of round 2 i think you stole something...

mathieu for lsu can play for me any day...on the boundary or in the slot where i think cause of his height he'll play more at the next level that kids a football player...tough agressive willing to put his nose in there

so far lsu dline looks like getting the best of bamas oline in the run game...

this games loaded with nfl talent...love it

The Bama run game is waking up...not seeing how this game is playing to LSU so far. Its felt like Bama has been i control and now they are driving again.

i think every one of those lsu secondary players has a pro future...every damn one of em

Bama is moving the ball, but they better pick up a TD while they are having success. Dont see this going on all game.

D's are REALLY fast...just a different level than any other bowl game.

If Ireland goes by parcells strict requirements for lbs, I don't know if upshaw is on the big board. I hope he's not that myopic but I'm not so sure

3 drives where they could have scored...6 points to show. They really needed a TD there.

Back
Top Bottom