the official bcs national championship game lsu vs alabama game thread... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official bcs national championship game lsu vs alabama game thread...

i think every one of those lsu secondary players has a pro future...every damn one of em

I think they go 5 or 6 deep too. I'd take these guys over our secondary....right now.

LSU is just getting NOTHING on offense. Bama's D is just ridiculous.

Is there any doubt anymore that the two best teams in the country are playing eachother?

Neither team looks like the best team in college football. You gotta be kidding me???

The Bama run game is waking up...not seeing how this game is playing to LSU so far. Its felt like Bama has been i control and now they are driving again.

i take it you don't remember the first matchup b/t these two...bama moved the ball all over the place in the first half and kept settling for fgs/fg attempts and lsu got their wind in the second half

Neither team looks like the best team in college football. You gotta be kidding me???

You realize you are watching two completely suffocating defenses?

No team all year has played LSU close save for Bama...and now they are doing it again.

I don't love watching defensive battles, but OK St. and Stanford would be lucky to get 20 on either of these teams. Neither of their Ds could hold these teams below that.

I could not think of a worse coach for the Fins than Les Miles. I have read he is not a candidate, but Alex Marvez mentioned him as one on QAM today...ugh...

I would take Mangini, Brian Schottenheimer and Herm Edwards over him. Jim Haslett might the only worse candidate that I can think of.

You realize you are watching two completely suffocating defenses?

No team all year has played LSU close save for Bama...and now they are doing it again.

I would love to see what Oregon or Boise State's offense could do to these defenses.....but without a real playoff system in place we will never know.

I would love to see what Oregon or Boise State's offense could do to these defenses.....but without a real playoff system in place we will never know.

We did...LSU beat the snot out of Oregon.

i've officially found a new guy i have to get more tape on...that wingo kid for lsu...explosive freak athlete...on that last drive he literally tossed the right tackle like a rag doll to the ground...kids lean but i think i can put 15 lbs on him and maybe have something...looking for the next jpp i guess

but i need more wingo tape

How about Nick Saban for HC?.....oh wait....

I don't want Saban,but all take the guy whom recruited that defense for our FO. Now that guy knows talent and can put together a D.

hightower continues to underwhelm me...i see his name as a 1st round lb and i'm just like no thanks on that

Back
Top Bottom