The Official "Bill Parcells, Don't Leave Thread" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official "Bill Parcells, Don't Leave Thread"

Pitbull13

Pitbull13
Reaction score
Just in case he decides it might be a good idea, I've got us covered. :up: Who's with me?

Just after the fins win the division title the @ssholes of ESPN report this fake rumor to take the attention away from our accomplishment this season.

all it will take for him to stay is stephen ross staying out of the ****ing way, and if he is smart he will

Steven Ross needs to have a meeting with Bill which goes something like this....

Ross: Good morning Bill, I've called you here to discuss what I will expect as your employer. I expect you to telll me when to write the checks. And I expect you to run this team while I stay completely out of your hair. Oh, and I expect you to accept a raise. Have I made myself clear?

Parcells: Okey Dokey.

Quite frankly, I think Ireland and Sparano can handle it. But do I want Billy to go?! Hell NO!

Remember that Parcells can collect the entire remaining balance of his contract up front (not wait 3 years to collect it) and become a free agent immediately and sign an contract with another team for an additional $20+ million why would he not do that?

Remember that Parcells can collect the entire remaining balance of his contract up front (not wait 3 years to collect it) and become a free agent immediately and sign an contract with another team for an additional $20+ million why would he not do that?
Because he has lots of money already,also remember he is old and does not want all the pressure that comes with having to rebuilt another team at his age,so I expect Miami to be his last stop and he will retire proving to everyone that were ever he went he rebuilt a winner.

There's no way he would go .. he loves it here, and he virtually doesen't have to do much for all the money he's getting

Back
Top Bottom