the official college hoops thread... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official college hoops thread...

hoops

Tua time!
Reaction score
it's looking like a great year in college hoops with all the talent that stayed in school and the fresh young incoming stand out freshmen faces...wanted to start a thread given there's no nba to talk about where we can all talk college hoops...and i'm not talkin that crap they call ball womens game...first one of you marys who brings up the womens game in this thread i'm nominating for a permanent ban...you want to sit around thehouse in a mystics jersey on a friday or even worse actually attend a game you keep that between you and your girlfriends...this is all about the mens game...

can we get this thread pinned??? anyways...watch out for my virginia cavaliers this year...tony bennett is building a program and this should be the year my cavs are in the dance again...

lookin forward to friday nights unc vs michigan st 7 pm tilt on the air craft carrier...thats some wild stuff and the real college hoops kickoff...can't wait

Hopefully the weather cooperates for the aircraft carrier game, as we get closer the reports are getting better.

This is going to be the best year in CBB in a long time, there are so many big time teams unlike the last 2 years where we had pretty much none.

spr20111114unc-1.jpg

damn...i didn't even look at the weather stuff for friday...i would hope if its a no go for that they'd move it someplace else indoors and not just cancel it...and then next tuesday i believe it is you got kansas vs kentucky and duke michigan st i think it is...hot damn...can't wait

damn...i didn't even look at the weather stuff for friday...i would hope if its a no go for that they'd move it someplace else indoors and not just cancel it...and then next tuesday i believe it is you got kansas vs kentucky and duke michigan st i think it is...hot damn...can't wait

If the forecast is for rain they will move it underneath the deck, that was in the plans all along. They are supposed to make a final call tomrorow night. The good news is rainw as expected earlier in the week but the closer we get the better the forecast is getting.

Can't wait. That Carrier Classic on Friday ought to be good. The Maui Invitational has what seems like the deepest field ever this year too.

With no NBA, will definitely be watching more CBB this year. Miami should be a tourney team this year with an actual head coach to do something with the pretty good talent Haith was able to recruit. Hopefully we can survive the couple months before ACC play when we should get Reggie Johnson back by then.

Cant wait to see my boys take on UNC. After years of being down, Michigan is becoming relevant again and just picked up Mitch McGary for next years class.

With no NBA, will definitely be watching more CBB this year. Miami should be a tourney team this year with an actual head coach to do something with the pretty good talent Haith was able to recruit. Hopefully we can survive the couple months before ACC play when we should get Reggie Johnson back by then.

I think we'll be about a 7 seed this year. I'll take it.

I think we'll be about a 7 seed this year. I'll take it.

We'll see. Just happy to see this team actually being coached for once. Been a while since Hamilton was here. Will be interesting to see how this team copes without Reggie. Last year he was our only true big man. Hope Kenny Kadji is ready to play a lot of minutes... Good thing we have one of the best guard rotations in the ACC. Those guys are going to have put the team on their backs offensively. Will also be interesting to see if Larranaga can finally get something out of Daequan Jones. From everything I've heard, he'll get his opportunity at the 4. We can use him like Ga Tech used Thad Young and Isma'il Muhammad. Can't be any worse than Adrian Thomas on defense. Has had a few highlight blocks in his career if nothing else. Of course, he he has to be ruled eligible to play first. So hurry up and get your **** together NCAA.

Cant wait to see my boys take on UNC. After years of being down, Michigan is becoming relevant again and just picked up Mitch McGary for next years class.

your boys come to uva early this year in an espn or espn 2 televised game...looking forward to it...and i think we'll give you a good fight

The Heels are playing Michigan State tomorroe not Michigan. The only way they play this year is if they meet in the Tourney.

clear.gif

Can't wait to see this vast assemblage of talent that Roy has put together take the floor. You never know how good they're going to be but Bullock and Hairston are looking awfully impressive early on.....two potential lotto picks fighting for time off the bench.

I don't think Roy has ever roster with this many NBA players. But at the same time he doesn't have a dominant, physical presence like May or Hansborough, or a one man fast break like Felton or Lawson. Its going to be a very different team.

My Cardinals have a difficult non-conference schedule before they even get to the Big East tilts.

11/19 @Butler
12/02 vs. Vandy
12/17 vs. Memphis
12/31 @ Kentucky

and then the full BE slate. We actually play Gtown 3 days before we go to Lexghanistan for the New Years Eve rivalry game against the Wildkittens.

I can't wait for the Memphis-Louisville game. That used to be an awesome rivalry. Hopefully they end up in the same conference again and it gets renewed.

Back
Top Bottom