the official college hoops thread... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official college hoops thread...

The Heels are playing Michigan State tomorroe not Michigan. The only way they play this year is if they meet in the Tourney.

clear.gif
I rechecked the schedule and saw that. Well..........we are gonna whip som Ferris State *** :lol:

your boys come to uva early this year in an espn or espn 2 televised game...looking forward to it...and i think we'll give you a good fight
30 Nov. Should be an excellent game.

I can't wait for the Memphis-Louisville game. That used to be an awesome rivalry. Hopefully they end up in the same conference again and it gets renewed.

I went to one of the last Memphis - U of L games back in the old C-USA days. It was down in the Pyramid in Memphis for the C-USA tourney. The good guys won (U of L). U of L fans got pelted by some pennies thrown from the rafters. When they're thrown from that far up, they HURT!

Lovely fan base. I count them as third in my heart behind UK and WVU fans...

yeah...no doubt unc is loaded with nba talent...that teams filthy

on a different note duke plays belmont tonight at 9 on espnu i think it is and there's some scuttlebutt that belmont is gonna be a real sleeper to watch out for this year so that game could be something to get your eyes on after the carrier classic...

yeah...no doubt unc is loaded with nba talent...that teams filthy

on a different note duke plays belmont tonight at 9 on espnu i think it is and there's some scuttlebutt that belmont is gonna be a real sleeper to watch out for this year so that game could be something to get your eyes on after the carrier classic...

I assume K didn't know that or he never would have scheduled them.

Pretty sloppy play from both teams.....I guess its to be expected. After all the hype its still a lot of freshmen and sophomores playing the first game of the season (or of their college career). And the lone senior had a god awful start....poor Zeller was just getting beat up down low.

And so it begins...

[video=youtube;WMFTEiej0mY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMFTEiej0mY[/video]

Belmont gave Duke more then they wanted. Sparty just couldnt make shots against UNC. First season in a long time I have actually watched anything other then March Madness. Lots of catching up to do.

Maui Invite starts today at the Lahaina Civic Center. There were prior rounds, but this is the "official" tourney I guess.

Michigan looked pretty damn good dispatching Memphis, and this Dook-Tennessee game has been pretty good so far.

are the unc bigs allergic to the weight room??? i mean for real...zellers got a hang man body and henson...i mean he's got a middle school body...don't these kids realize that in order to play effective ball at the next level they're gonna have to muscle up...

as for michigan they do look good...gonna be quite the test for my va cavaliers in cville next tuesday i believe it is...ticked cause my boys lost to freakin tcu in some overseas tourney...tcu...come on now

Oregon State looks like they have a pulse for the first time since Gary Payton played there.

They beat Texas, then almost beat Vandy tonight.

Back
Top Bottom