the official get henning out of miami thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official get henning out of miami thread

lol do you not see the same offense as last year, same play calling? like i said befor we will be fine but henning puts the o in bad spots bc of his play calling.

Having a worth while discussion would be so much easier and your points would be so much clearer, if you could proof read your posts before pressing "reply"...

I bet you we open up the offense in week 1 against the bills. There is no point to this tread because we all know we are not going to switch ocs two weeks before the season.

I bet you we open up the offense in week 1 against the bills. There is no point to this tread because we all know we are not going to switch ocs two weeks before the season.

i hope you are right. i personally dont see it, because of the kind of offense he has always ran. but again I HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT

Yeah let's get rid of the coordinator that has us avg close to 25 points a game last year, With NO #1 WR, 1 year QB, his # 1 running back on IR. Yeah let's get rid of him less than two weeks before the season. How COO COO is that ?

Yeah let's get rid of the coordinator that has us avg close to 25 points a game last year, With NO #1 WR, 1 year QB, his # 1 running back on IR. Yeah let's get rid of him less than two weeks before the season. How COO COO is that ?

i said he needs to be gone next year buddy

Perhaps I could be wrong and I know coach Sparano says he is playing to win, but the offense was vanilla as hell. Henning was holding back and you could clearly see it. The same goes for the Defense.

This guy appears to have shown little with NO considering the time frame... and has had enough of a chance here too. He also needs to be kicked to the curb.
2whe62e-1.jpg
I'm astonished he's still with the team. We stress ST as hard as any team in the league and we are at best average.

Anyway, there are few things easier in football then calling for your OC's head, but I'll admit i'm beginning to get antsy with Henning. I'll wait to see the regular season version of this year's wildcat but i'm becoming increasingly tired of it.

Relax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have no clue how the offense is going to look once the regular season starts. WHY WOULD HE OPEN UP THE OFFENSE FOR A PRESEASON GAME?!!? You can start this thread if the same thing happens in the regular season, which im sure it wont.

Henning has sucked for about 8 years now. Panthers fans couldn't wait to get rid of him, and now Dolphins fans are starting to feel the same way. He should of been canned with Pasqualoni.

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

This guy appears to have shown little with NO considering the time frame... and has had enough of a chance here too. He also needs to be kicked to the curb.
2whe62e-1.jpg

He needs to go as well.

Dan Henning open up the offense? :lol: I'll believe it when I see it. Panthers fans hated him for being too conservative. Sounds like the same Dan Henning we've had for going on 3 seasons now.

lol, u guys are going crazy over a preseason game. last yr our offense was fine, it was our defense that let us down. Henning is doing a good job with the offense, since he's been here, he's been putting us in situations to score points. two things to be pointed out:
- Pre-season game: why would he want to open up our offense?
- The plays were mainly the O-lines fault
- Got beat off the line = henne pressured
- Looked overpowered majority of the time
Again, big things in store for Miami this year, just watch

lol, u guys are going crazy over a preseason game. last yr our offense was fine, it was our defense that let us down. Henning is doing a good job with the offense, since he's been here, he's been putting us in situations to score points. two things to be pointed out:

dude this isnt bc of the preseason game. its bc he should of been gone in the offseason. if you think pulling you qb out for white in the 4th with the game is on the line, or rb pass on the one is ok you are the crazy one. you cant tell me the guy is such a great oc.

Crazy over a preseason game? Henning hasn't been a good OC for 8 years now. What does this being a preseason game have to do with opening up our offense? Henning hasn't opened up his offense for 8 seasons now.

I cant take anybody except maybe one person on this thread seriously. He's the best OC, probably better than anyone since gary stevens. further back beyond him is almost irrelevent. Theres nothing wrong with Henning's schemes or play calling, its just the people that need somthing to blame and he's the odd man out. There will always be those people. I'm totally shocked at how so many people are responding so sorely over a preseason game. It's preseason it doesnt count and no one is supposed to "Open up" the offense that's totally counter-intuitive. I seroiusly saw somone with a thread calling for Henne to be benched. Look i know we're all football starved but raising a calamity over a week 3 pre-season game....It's strange to see people become blind out of desperation for the regular season.

I cant take anybody except maybe one person on this thread seriously. He's the best OC, probably better than anyone since gary stevens. further back beyond him is almost irrelevent. Theres nothing wrong with Henning's schemes or play calling, its just the people that need somthing to blame and he's the odd man out. There will always be those people. I'm totally shocked at how so many people are responding so sorely over a preseason game. It's preseason it doesnt count and no one is supposed to "Open up" the offense that's totally counter-intuitive. I seroiusly saw somone with a thread calling for Henne to be benched. Look i know we're all football starved but raising a calamity over a week 3 pre-season game....It's strange to see people become blind out of desperation for the regular season.

Preseason this, preseason that. This has nothing to do with preseason. Henning has been the same guy for 8 years now. And that guy isn't a good OC. That guy is a conservative OC afraid to open up his offense. And apparently, that guy makes huge blunders like calling HB passes on the goalline, putting Pat White in the game for no reason, calling draws/screens that fail every 3rd and long, and many more.

Perhaps I could be wrong and I know coach Sparano says he is playing to win, but the offense was vanilla as hell. Henning was holding back and you could clearly see it. The same goes for the Defense.

Too bad Henning holds back in the regular season too eh.

Back
Top Bottom