The official jets will get there ***** handed them tonight vs the ravens. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official jets will get there ***** handed them tonight vs the ravens.

Ilovemyfins4eva

Active Roster
Reaction score
mods please let this stay in the main forum, since we all hate the jets and everyone will be watching the game tonight.

thought of starting this thread because we all share a few things in common like our love for the fins and our hatred for the jets. although its not a dolphin game tonight, since it is a divisonal rival, it effects us. i know its week 1 only, but any loss in football is huge since there r only 16 games. if the jets lose this game we r 1 game ahead and then with them playing the pats next week, it can be realsitic they will be 0-2 coming into our house.

lets hope for the jets to ****in get there ***** handed to them tonight and shut that whole ****in team up once in for all.

lets go ravens!!!!!!!!!!!! **** THE JETS.

Lmao at the thread title.. and i concur, keep it here, nd lets root like hell for Bal!

It's gonna be a bloodbath. A 2 turnover minimum from Filthy Sanchez.

Tell us how you really feel. Were you abused as a child?

Ye im watching too, jets su'k.................

**** the Jets and their Fat **** coach! Oh and the mod who moves this is a Jets Homer ;-)

"Oh man! Brady's starting for me this week on my fantasy team. He can't be hurt. I can't start Mark Sanchez this week. He throws like a ******* 12 year old girl with a **** *** *** face."
:lol:

J-E-T-S

Suck, suck, suck!!!

---------- Post added at 06:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Jason Taylor sucks.

Just saw on NFL.com that they game has been delayed until 7:25PM. Don't know why, perhaps Rex Ryan is still at the buffet?

Just saw on NFL.com that they game has been delayed until 7:25PM. Don't know why, perhaps Rex Ryan is still at the buffet?

No they are floating his bloated butt as the limp and the Ravens think causing an eclipse is unfair advantage!

Back
Top Bottom