The Official Lakers run for Championship #15 | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Lakers run for Championship #15

Stacks said:
Oh no. Why would you pull Kobe with 9 minutes? This is the NBA

I don't know what Jackson was thinking this team is waaayyy too inexperienced to take out Kobe(who knows how to finish a game),in Phil's though defense we play Dallas tomorrow so he was trying to give some rest.....but damn!

:whew:

PHINATIC13 said:
I don't know what Jackson was thinking this team is waaayyy too inexperienced to take out Kobe(who knows how to finish a game),in Phil's though defense we play Dallas tomorrow so he was trying to give some rest.....but damn!

:whew:

Yeah he was actin like they were 72-10 Bulls or something :lol:

Stacks said:
I was sitting behind Salma Hayek last year and got distracted for the whole game. I really don't even remember who was playing

Well...I guess you got your priorities straight.

BTW..that Lights out theme is real cool.

OH ****. ESPNNews reporting that Lamar could be out more than a month

I've seen a lot of love for Smush, Walton, and Farmar in the thread, but one guy who I'm delighted to see on the floor every night is Ronny Turiaf. Loved him with the Zags and he's providing so much needed energy and rebounding off the bench. The sort of guy that every team would love to have.

Just heard from Phil press conference that the earliest Lamar could be back is January. I think he gonna be out until Feb if its bad. Man this sucks. Well here comes the real test folks to see how good this team and how deep our bench is. With the next 21 of 33 on the road its gonna be tough without lamar.

What do you guys think of Phil coaching style of letting his player play through rough times? That one aspect of his coaching style that bothers me. Im practically yelling at the TV for a timeout and for him to make a adjustment.

Lamar out at least 2 weeks. No tear.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Arfmtw308hnSXi4J4tI.QgOB0bYF?slug=lakersodom&prov=st&type=lgns
Sprained MCL to keep Odom out at least two weeks
December 13, 2006

LOS ANGELES (TICKER) - Lamar Odom's career season has been put on hold.

Odom, a 6-10 forward, sprained the MCL in his right knee during an awkward fall when Houston Rockets forward Shane Battier blocked his shot in Tuesday's win at Houston. He left the game and was taken to the hospital for an MRI.

"I guess I just twisted it," Odom said. "I didn't tear it. (I'll be out) maybe a week or two. Hopefully, that's it. I'm trying to be optimistic."

ADVERTISEMENT
Odom, 27, is scheduled to be re-examined Wednesday morning.

Chavez Ravine said:
Lamar out is going to be tough.

Who is going to replace him in the lineup?

Brian "puppy crap" Cook and Vladimier "Borat" Radmonovich. Well that what Dave Smith on 1540am The Ticket calls them.

Back
Top Bottom