The Official let's Stop making Threads For Every FA Corner | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official let's Stop making Threads For Every FA Corner

Bigjbizzle2

The Legend
Reaction score
I mean this is getting ridiculous people. Our front office is not going to over pay for these corners that are not as good as the money they are getting. I mean lets be honest all of these corners so far are not worth the pay days they have gotten.
The desperation (all the threads about cb's) is getting pathetic. Have faith, our front office knows what it is doing.

Thank you
im tired of seeing threads about them aswell
the FO doesnt read these and no corner except for Ashomugha is in for a payday IMHO

I mean this is getting ridiculous people. Our front office is not going to over pay for these corners that are not as good as the money they are getting. I mean lets be honest all of these corners so far are not worth the pay days they have gotten.
The desperation (all the threads about cb's) is getting pathetic. Have faith, our front office knows what it is doing.

:thanks:

Where's the Finfrenzy to Play CB thread ;) I can run might need a beer every 20 secs then some oxygen but I can do it!!!

Back
Top Bottom