***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

The Knicks are shooting good from 3 but LOL at the refs trying to be heros

Last night sucked losing to the Knicks but what an ending to the game tonight....Ray Allen with the game winning 3 and the foul. The defense is scare me though. They're giving up 109 points a game.

Last night sucked losing to the Knicks but what an ending to the game tonight....Ray Allen with the game winning 3 and the foul. The defense is scare me though. They're giving up 109 points a game.
I watched the majority of this game, and it was a great game. They definitely need to improve that defense. Still was a great game though.

Man this team is so damn fun to watch. Heat blow out the Suns. If the team is clicking like this, I doubt anyone can beat them in a 7 game series. The Knicks with another win, do you guys think they're for real?

Man this team is so fun to watch...Heat blow out the Nets 103-73. Defense looked way better.

Man this Heat/Hawks game has been sluggish...pretty hard to watch

Heat fall to the Grizzlies...ugly game tonight. This weekend has sucked as sports fan.

Man this defense scares me...currently trailing the Rockets. This road trip is brutal.

I don't know about you guys but last year was such an emotional roller coaster. I would take every loss to the heart and when we finally won the Championship it was such a huge relief and so much joy....now a new season and aboard another roller coaster. Sometimes I wish I didn't care about sports.

Holy **** what a finish to that game...Heat pull it out 113-110. LBJ taking command with the scoring and Bosh with that HUGE rebound!

Back
Top Bottom