***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

does anyone know of a good site to watch the game online tonight?

This series is already giving me a headache...such sloppy ****ing basketball

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lebron mother f'n james!!!!!!!!!!!! Game winning lay up with 2.1 seconds left 103-102 in overtime!!!!!!! Get the heat!!! Get the heat!!! Get the heat!!!!

Yeah....I'm not going to fall asleep tonight. It's just one game but that ending damn near killed me.

There will be no sleep, this game officially prison violated the sandman, holy carp what a game........can we please win by 15 the rest of the way? My heart can't take this and i'm scaring my cats.

My face when LeGOD won the game

1310650820313-1.jpg

WELL WELL WELL SOMEONE HAS DEVELOPED A CLUTCH GENE.

Here is my analysis. The key to this series will be : Defensive rebounding!!!

The Pacers lived with put backs and silly rebounds the Heat should have picked up. If they do this easily win by 10. ALso it might be time to consider Joel Anthony for a few minutes instead of Shane Battier. If he is not making his shot his size is a weakness on defensive rebounding and creates problems.

Hopefully Shane can get on track because we need him to open up the floor. Also the pick and roll with Lebron/Norris and big is working great freeing up andersen or Haslem. Haslem needs to make that jumper. period.

Lets go Heat plenty of room to improve! no stupid turnovers! cough WADE cough!

Back
Top Bottom