***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

Joel the savior on the defensive glass.......dunno if you recall but that man cannot grab a rebound in traffic to save his life.

Hit a few more three and cut down on the turnovers and it should be a much easier game.

lebronjamesmemegeneratorthentheysaidiwas-1.jpg

Yes Joels hands are stone of that we all know (Lebrons constant frustration on Birdman type passes dropped or fumbled by that man lol. But he can definitely handle tyler hansborough a lot better than shane battier battling down there and clearly out muscled. Joel can go toe to toe with tyler for a few minutes saving battier for the second half. Just my two cents.

call me a homer but I think tonight is a blow out. nobody but the birdman and Lebron had a good game in game 1. tonight the rest of the team is gonna show up and hopefully the refs dont call so many fouls, that really ruined the flow of the game and gave the pacers more of their style of pace

Miami gave away this game...wasted possessions chucking up miracle three point shots when Miami had the momentum.

This is pathetic....

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Game one was a feel good win but the Pacers have dominated us all series

I swear to god I want to go punch people in the face right now....****ing god damnit

Miami gave away this game...wasted possessions chucking up miracle three point shots when Miami had the momentum.

Too much heroball bull****.
Too much sleepwalking in the first half.
Godawful D the whole game.
Cant do that on Sunday.

Are we in trouble? I never have any confidence in anything and this has me crazy. I know it's only 1-1 but this Pacer team is better and more experienced then last year. Rip me a new one but I really do not see us advancing.

It's 1-1, and we could have won this game, this series isn't over as ESPN ect would like it to be, our 3 pointer have to start hitting soon though, it'll probably be a 6 or 7 game series though.

I'm so ****ing nervous for tonight....My stomach is in a knot. I want this championship so bad.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Do you guys think we pull this series off?

Great win tonight.

Haslem got his elbow rainbow jumper going early.
Bosh started out hot but got into foul trouble early in the 3rd quarter.
Wade was very active through out the game.
Lebron put a clinic in the post & Indiana refused to double.

We only had 5 turnovers.
86% at the line.

Back
Top Bottom