***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 25 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

Nice game, hopefully we figured it out offensively, if we keep this up we're in good shape.

These playoffs are such a ****ing emotional roller coaster! Great team win today!!! Good to see Haslem have a great game!!!

Hey Mark Boyle, kiss my ass bitch!!! Looks like your fans are "losers". How about that loud "Let's go HEAT" chant going on?!?!?!?!

Such a deep team the Heat are. A Finals between the Spurs and the Heat would be very interesting and entertaining for sure. Seven potential hall of famers in one matchup? A huge ratings draw there.

Not thinking about finals till we get 2 more wins from this series. Haslem stepped up huge after his pregame talk and if he hits that mid range jumper in the corner.. the Heat are unstoppable. He will always be open and he made one when Hibbert actually hustled to contest him in the third quarter! That was huge and prolly a confidence boost going forward. If HIbbert who is guarding Haslem instead of Bosh has to step out on him .... Wade will get those dunks all game long.

Battier and Ray Ray each hit a couple. Ray looks to be gaining some stride after that pick and pop three which was a dagger in the 4th. I'm excited! Finally the Heat played to their potential in one game. DO IT AGAIN!!

while the Heat dominated the Pacers Sunday night, some of those flops were utterly laughable. But not gonna fault the Heat when the refs are calling the fouls on the Pacers.

I will say this, I think the Pacers do win tonight and the game goes at least 6. The Heat need to get out to a big lead again if they want to take a 3-1 series lead. The one thing the Pacers don't do well at all is have a consistent 3 point shooter to help pull them out of a hole. But if the game is close like the first 2 were, the Heat will have problems with the Pacers.

I read an article today that summed this talk of flopping quite well. MJ used to exaggerate foul calls as well because if he didn't the call would not ave been made because of the quickness and speed of the play. Lebron gets plenty of no calls as well as normal calls. If he shows the ref the foul more by a head bob then so be it. He gets hit all the time like Shaq used to do. Enough with this flopping talk, David West elbows every player on the court and if the players took the hit without showing it nothing would get called. A complete forgery flop is not what the Heat do.

Yea Shane Battier and Lebron can withstand blows from these players and stand tall and not fall but wy would u do that. If a player bulges into you, You lean back on your heels and fall creating a charge. or on ffense if Paul George tries to run through you that is not allowed and Lebron took the foul. Its very simple. The refs have been quite fair and every game thus far the Pacers have shot a considerable more amount of free throws.

Enough is enough

I hate to say this but the refs robbed us. I'm so ****ing pissed off right now.

Someone needs to crack Joey Crawford right in his bald dome.

Its OK, we'll win the next two.

Someone needs to crack Joey Crawford right in his bald dome.

Its OK, we'll win the next two.

Don't be so sure. They'll win the next game, but if the calls are as bad as they were tonight in game 6, don't be surprised if we're back in the MIA next Monday

Heat playing like it's their very first time on the floor together.

Miami made a late charge, took the lead and then blew it.

Well that ****ing sucked...

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

Don't be so sure. They'll win the next game, but if the calls are as bad as they were tonight in game 6, don't be surprised if we're back in the MIA next Monday

Spurs getting so much rest/prep time for us...

Lebron's going to have to be a super hero once again if we go to 7 games...

Are we getting passed this? I feel like we're underwater and trying to grasp for air in this series

Back
Top Bottom