***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

I hate it for him as well. It sucks because we all love Wade as a player and person. He has done so much for the city of Miami...forget about basketball.

But I'm a fan of the Miami Heat. I'm not a fan of individual players beyond the team. In my opinion, Wade's play is dragging this team down and I don't believe that Spo has the balls to sit him for the good of the team.

I remember after Miami won the title in 2006 and I told this dude working in a convenience store that Dwyane Wade might end his career as the greatest player in NBA history to not be in the Hall of Fame because he's so wreckless with his play. He's balls to the wall extreme. Slash and cut to the basket, take on all-comers, score at all costs kind of player. Now he looks as if he is just beat to bloody ****. He's slow. No hops. He looked like he had tried jumping out of a swimming pool on one play tonight where he finished a fastbreak. It's sad to watch this kind of decline but Spo shouldn't let that get in the way of a title run.

Sit him if that's best for the team. If Miami loses this title, nothing will be said of Wade. LeBron will shoulder all of the blame.

Which isn't fair.

IF Miami loses the title, say goodbye to the big 3.

You guys are quickly forgetting what wade did during that 27 game win streak. He is injured. Time off won't heal it fast enough so he has to play through it. It's worse pain then last year because one bump in a game and shooting pain occurs. He is still dwayne wade but you cant F*ck with a bone bruise, let alone 3 of them. Lebron and Bosh need to pick it up but Bosh has a horrible match up. Haslem is the key right now and Chalmers looks to be driving with ease. Keep that up and we got this.

No Birdman for game 6, this would be a good time for someone else to step up, i'm looking at you Battier, Allen, Cole, IMO crap suspension, if they didn't find it ejection worthy they shouldn't suspend him either, slap a fine and call it good.

... Seen this movie before.

Let's see. LeBron carries team to Finals on back, LeBron gets ass handed to him by Spurs.

Good movie. Would watch again. :up:

Which isn't fair.

IF Miami loses the title, say goodbye to the big 3.

They should say goodbye to the "Big Three" either way.

The Big Three is truly no more than the "Big One." This is Cleveland Part II.

Chris Bosh is still a "A" player. But he's only an "A" player with Wade on the bench. Wade is a C player.

But Wade, coach and fans still like to pretend that this is 2006 and Wade is the explosive player that he once was. He is not.

With Wade on the floor, Bosh's role on the floor is diminished even more. If you take Bosh off of Miami, he's the best player on probably 70% of the teams in the NBA.

We're not going to lose on our home floor, it's clear the NBA wanted 7 games from the douchenozzlery of calls tonight, MORE MILLER!! and Birdman back will help a ton.

Pretty obvious the league wanted this series to go 7. That said, Miami should win on its home floor in game 7.

Back
Top Bottom