***The Official Miami Heat Thread*** | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Heat Thread***

Win or lose, the "Big Three" needs to be broken up. I'm done with Bosh. LeBron deserves to have quality big men on the team. All those years of Wade diving around as if he's playing a video game with the injuries turned off have caught up to him. I always knew this would happen one day. It's on him for not seeing it also and improving himself more as a shooter.

They need to trade Bosh. Wade is unreliable at this point. He breaks down more and more every year. He needs to go or at least come back at a significantly reduced salary. It's time for him to swallow his pride and be a bench player. He can no longer be counted on as a full time starter. Indiana isn't going anywhere and neither are Memphis and Chicago. If the Heat don't get quality big men who can bang, it will be very troublesome.

By the way, get ready for the predictable media storm coming towards Hibbert for saying "no h**o" during the press conference. Great. Now we have to hear more "homophobe" bull.

:bobdole:

https://vine.co/v/b3ZBPAQUhD3

We're not going to lose on our home floor, it's clear the NBA wanted 7 games from the douchenozzlery of calls tonight, MORE MILLER!! and Birdman back will help a ton.

I'd say it's Miami's poor rebounding and shooting, again, that did them in. Blame Stern and the refs all you want. They don't control the "Big 3" looking like ass outside of James.

I'm not one for blaming a coach for everything when he's proven to be a good coach; however, Mike Miller was deployed way too late. Wade also should have been benched. If you're that hurt and not contributing, they're better off keeping Norris Cole in. Sure, he'll turn the ball over, but at least he's quick and can slash.

I'm not one for blaming a coach for everything when he's proven to be a good coach; however, Mike Miller was deployed way too late. Wade also should have been benched. If you're that hurt and not contributing, they're better off keeping Norris Cole in. Sure, he'll turn the ball over, but at least he's quick and can slash.

Interesting.

Dwyane Wade disagrees and thinks that he needs a bigger role.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/201...e-says-chris-bosh-need-bigger-role?src=mobile

Interesting.

Dwyane Wade disagrees and thinks that he needs a bigger role.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/201...e-says-chris-bosh-need-bigger-role?src=mobile

Either that's just media speak because he doesn't want to talk about his knee, or he's more ignorant than I thought he was. This sounds similar to the Reggie Bush issue with the Dolphins; an often injured player who refuses to be humble enough to realize his situation and take the reduced role and humble contract. He needs to GO. LeBron deserves much better than this.

A few years ago I said I would trade Bosh or whoever else to get Dwight Howard here and people didn't get it. Without bigs, LeBron is gonna have to carry the weight every single year and he might not resign if that's the case.

I'll take any distraction for the Pacers and Hibbert, maybe this shows some mental weakness on his part, we need a good game from Birdman and Haslem, and for the love of GOD get Miller more time out there!! goes without saying Bosh needs to step it up, Wade is clearly not %100.

Heat are done. It was fun while it lasted.
You give up too easy. I know you're a very passionate Heat fan, and I have no ties to the Heat, but I think they will win game 7 tomorrow. The Spurs would give them a very good matchup, but the Heat should at least get to the Finals.

I've really noticed in this series that this Heat team is morphing into one of LeBron's old Cleveland teams. He's getting no help and ends up shouldering all of the load, and that for the most part won't get it done.

Dwyane Wade needs to find another ****ing job.

i'm glad someone else sees it...i said that last year...kids trending down something fierce...of course he'll have a good game 7 i'm sure...but there is no big 3 in miami...it's king james carrying everyone else...i don't think it will be enough vs the spurs but i'll never count lebron out on anything...could have 40 point and a triple double finals average...anythings possible with that guy

Last edited by a moderator:
People have to show up tonight plain and simple. Bosh and Wade need at least 30 points no excuses. Step up or sit down. Miller needs to play. End of Discussion LETS GO

I dunno if the Heat are done, but I said on another board (maybe here too, I dunno) that there were 3 teams in the playoffs that would give the Heat issues; Indiana, Memphis, and San Antonio because those 3 teams will play physical and will hurt the Heat when they go small. While the Heat have faced some good big men this postseason, only the Pacers so far have big men that will make Miami's small lineup defend them in the paint. As good as a healthy Oklahoma City is who did Bosh/Battier/Haslem have to defend? Only Ibaka (whose a jump shooter) I think the effort Bosh and Battier have to spend on defense this postseason is really hurting them offensively.

The big thing the Heat have going for them tonight is that the Pacers are not a consistent jump shooting team. In game 5, the front court for the Pacers looked great in the first half, but the backcourt had 5 points combined. We've seen how streaky Stephenson is, and as cold the Heat shooters have been, they have enough guys that they can keep a game interesting. Pacers don't and if Stephenson's shot isn't falling, only George is a real threat.

A Spurs series might be more frustrating for Heat fans though if the team stays cold because the Spurs are not gonna miss as many shots as the Pacers have this series either.

Back
Top Bottom