***The Official Miami Marlins Thread*** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***The Official Miami Marlins Thread***

I love that Toronto is doing ****ty after we gave them half our players!

Horrible pitching has lead to their downfall. Their most reliable arm is actually in their bullpen...Steve Delabar with a 3-1 record and 2.05 ERA. It's never a good sign when one of your relievers leads the team in Wins and ERA.

had Loria and Sampson done what they did during the last firesale and made multiple trades, the backlash probably wouldn't be as big. Instead, he just wanted to get rid of everybody and took a fairly meh deal (got some good prospects, but not many MLB ready guys like they got the previous firesale)

Either way, it's easy to say now that last year's team had a chemistry issue. From the little I've seen, I think Redmond is doing what he can, but they're just treading water till the young kids are ready.

Jose Fernandez has a bright future ahead, dude is a stud. We still suck ass though. We can only beat the Mets :lol:

Good thing for the Marlins is Christian Yellich is producing decently in AA though you'd like to see him get his average up. I expect Andrew Heaney to move up as well as he's dominating High A.

The Marlins are still 21 games under .500 but they are starting to show competency while playing younger guys.

More good news for the Fish, Giancarlo Stanton (who was not happy with how the offseason firesale went) is getting more and more likely to sign a long term deal with Miami. As the season has gone on, he's really bonded with a lot of the players and Mike Redmond. Some close to Stanton have said "he's closer to his teammates than he was in previous years"

The Marlins have become a young scrappy team. Good to see some type of life.

The Marlins are Matt Harvey's kryptonite. They better put the diving catch double play on SC Top 10.

Jose Fernandez fans 14, Marlins roll over Indians 10-0. Jose Fernandez reminds me if Felix Hernandez. He's so fun to watch.

Marlins giving out Mike Lowell bobble heads on Sunday as the promo item! Celebrating 10th anniversary of the 2003 World Series.

Back
Top Bottom