The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!!

unifiedtheory

Thank you #54...
Reaction score
Mason stands on his head to beat the Sharks in game one...

The Red Wings get two Kirk Maltby deflection goals to beat the Oilers in double overtime...

The Sens struggle early yet dominate late to beat the Lightning...

Roloson was excellent for the Oilers and Vinny LeCavlier was unreal for the Lightning in a losing cause. Marty Havlat was great for the Sens. If he round into form he really bolsters the second line scoring for the Sens.

I want to see input in this thread hockey fans!:D

The playoffs are here...I LOVE IT!

I'm gonna bump this a few times...just to keep it relevent. Post whoredome at it's finest right here people.

1-0 Flames after 2....Miikka looks like Miikka.

The Flames look like the most inept hockey club I've seen all year tonight. The have NOTHING to offer on offense.

It's still 1-1 in the 1st O.T. but they honestly don't look like they will ever score a goal. They may win games but damn are they ugly at times.

unifiedtheory said:
Flames fans can thank me...as soon as I ***** about them they pop one to win it O.T.

i had to work all night so i missed all the games :tantrum:. I did catch the OT of the flames game.

Go Ducks!!! urghhh stupid Giguere missing the game this sucks!!!!! Hopefully they bounce back.

What's the real story on Giguere?

Not a bad night for Canada as we went 2 for 3

Any news on if the Calgary fans had the red mile going on

wpgfishfan said:
What's the real story on Giguere?

Not a bad night for Canada as we went 2 for 3

Any news on if the Calgary fans had the red mile going on

Idk i guess he practiced in the morning but sat out with a lower body injury. What it is for sure i'm not sure. Thought i saw it was his back on espn but i don't remember for sure.

I've got Av's versus Stars NOT in HD and I've got Rangers versus Devils on two different HD channels...

Gotta go with my Av's but damn is it hard not watching the game in HD.

Wojtek Wolski scores to tie it up!

He was the best player in the Av's training camp but got sent back down to Junior for the season where he averaged 2 points a game for 60 games.

If he can add some scoring and help with the loss of Svatos the Av's could push the Stars even more.

Back
Top Bottom