The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!! | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!!

Crisis said:
WOW! WHAT A GAME!

:bow: Connolly, Roy, Captain Clutch!!

PS:

Hey Miller, think you could make me a Sabres sig btw? Gotta love this team!
your werent really specific on what you wanted, and I had a pic of Max, so I made this, if you dont like it just let me know and ill be happy to make you a new one, just be more specific on what you want

max9fv-1.jpg

unifiedtheory said:
Teemu is having a good year...he better be after playing like the piece of crap he did while he was in Colorado. All he did was whine about ice time.

Game one was an anomoly in my opinion. The Av's were running around like idiots in their own zone all night. Probably the worst defensive zone coverage I've ever seen a team display in the 2nd round of the playoffs. They were a totally different team then the one that stifled the Stars in round one.

I FULLY expect a different Av's team in game two. They will sort out their defensive zone issues. They have to figure out a way to break out of their zone. The Ducks play what can only be called a trap and wait for counter attack chances. The Av's have to start dumping it in, start laying some hits on the Ducks defense and, most of all, shoot the damn puck.

Well the Ducks came out strong again once again in game 2. They were all over the place. I finally got to watch the game. Ilya Bryzgalov played great,hope he keeps it up the rest of the playoffs.

When Jochen Hecht comes back I don't hate the idea of sitting down Vanek and keeping Pyatt in the lineup.

djfresh47 said:
When Jochen Hecht comes back I don't hate the idea of sitting down Vanek and keeping Pyatt in the lineup.

Agreed.

Pyatt has been solid.

agreed, go to the highlights on nhl.com, and look at their first goal, vanek just glides down the ice and stares at the guy who gets the pass, no effort at all

The Avs played like poopie.....3-0 beat down. :mad:

MillerTime said:
your predictions always seem to be right on, so ill take your word for it :sidelol:

The more he picks against the Sabres, the better they do.

I think he's our good luck charm.

Back
Top Bottom