The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!!

dominizzo said:
5-1 Tonite Philly

HAHAHAHAHA

phillly fans=dumbest group of fans in all of sports. i was at their boards the other day and its hillarious reading all their excuses. wheres the guy whgo said the sabres were the biggest pretenders in the playoffs! :goof::goof:

USA!!!!!

I don't see how any Flyer fan who watched game one of Flyers versus Sabres could not have been concerned.

The Flyers could'nt slow the Sabres down...they were over matched speed wise.

Tonight they are showing the Flyers what it is all about....4-0 in the first period.

I think the Rangers are in BIG trouble as well. That's the game I'm watching. Waiting for Stars vs. Av's.

Did anyone else see Esche go nuts?

Hahahahahahaha.

unifiedtheory said:
He better relax...actually, he will in a moment because he's having a seat for the rest of the series.

I hope not.

I knew he'd come back to earth after his game one.

Thanks Robert!

USA! USA! USA!

5 goals on 10 shots at the end of one.

USA! USA! USA!

So, who will be the first Flyer to throw a cheapshot?

My money is on Hatcher.

Crap.

Well, Gauthier was my second choice.

5 mins and a game misconduct.

wow this is quite pathetic, someone needs to tell the flyers that whoever has more hits doesnt win the game, because all they can do and all they are doing is hitting and trying to injure, its real sad

anyways, nice hat trick JP!

MillerTime said:
wow this is quite pathetic, someone needs to tell the flyers that whoever has more hits doesnt win the game, because all they can do and all they are doing is hitting and trying to injure, its real sad

anyways, nice hat trick JP!

You should see the Flyers board. Some of the most ignorant people I've EVER seen.

Between the racist comments toward Grier, to saying that if Gauthier delivered the Campbell hit he would've been suspended, I've never seen so much whining.

Even their staff is horrible. If they don't like you, they change your name, sig, every possible option to talk **** to a person.

One of the most pathetic message boards I've ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom