The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official NHL Playoffs Thread!!!!!

unifiedtheory said:
TSN changed over to Rangers v. Devils so I missed the Gauthier cheapshot.

Yah, I saw the 'Canes woke up. As soon as I say something bad about a team they wake up. If the Av's get down early tonight I'm gonna rip 'em even though I know they'll be happy going home with a split.

2-0 Avs.

Crisis said:

3-0...

The Stars look TERRIBLE in their own zone and the Av's skill is taking it to them...

Milan Hejduk has awoken from a mediocer, inury riddled season and is starting to play like he can...

Those doubts about Marty Turco's playoff resume are starting to re-appear.

Esche should just be cut....he sucks and should be playing semi-pro or in a beer league. What a joke. :mad:

Wow....the Dallas Stars have scored three TOTAL fluke goals to tie it up and they are dominating the play in the 2nd period.

Jose Theodore is not a good goaltender right now.

unifiedtheory said:
Wow....the Dallas Stars have scored three TOTAL fluke goals to tie it up and they are dominating the play in the 2nd period.

Jose Theodore is not a good goaltender right now.

nor was he during the reg season

Jose Theodore is clueless right now!!!!!!!

If the thing does'nt hit him in the crest it is in the net...

Worst period of hockey I've seen the Av's play in a long, long time. No jump, could'nt clear the damn zone and did nothing on offense.

I'd start Peter Budaj in game three unless Jose Theodore pulls a miracle out of his sorry ***.

7 straight victories for the Sabres. Wheres the guy who said that Philly "wanted" to play Buffalo because they were the biggest pretenders in the playoffs?

djfresh47 said:
7 straight victories for the Sabres. Wheres the guy who said that Philly "wanted" to play Buffalo because they were the biggest pretenders in the playoffs?

Anyone who thought the Sabres were not a tough team to play in the playoffs does'nt know a whole lot about hockey.

The Av's have had more horse**** penalties called against them in the third period of this game then I've ever seen...

The Stars have a :50 5 on 3 powerplay with 3 minutes left in the game trailing by a goal thanks to two VERY bad calls.

Back
Top Bottom