The official official BOXING THREAD! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official official BOXING THREAD!

DLH vs. Floyd biggest PPV EVER!!!!

Boxing is dead right?

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/news/story?id=2865349

Well what other fight do you look forward to now in days?

The only fights other the rare big ones like the DLH/Mayweather fight that are worth watching at the Latino fighters. Corrales was a good fighter(before his recent death), along with Luis Castillo, Marco Antonio Barrera, Erik Morales, Fernando Vargas, ect.

Well what other fight do you look forward to now in days?

The only fights other the rare big ones like the DLH/Mayweather fight that are worth watching at the Latino fighters. Corrales was a good fighter(before his recent death), along with Luis Castillo, Marco Antonio Barrera, Erik Morales, Fernando Vargas, ect.

Sounds like you stopped following boxing about three or four years ago if you think those are the guys to watch. Manny Pacquiao is probably the most "exciting" fighter going. The middle weight division is looking good right now and across the pond you have 2 undefeated fighters in Calzaghe and Hatton that will have very big international fights coming up.

Also, as previously mentioned, there are some VERY nice match ups coming up this summer as well.

Sounds like you stopped following boxing about three or four years ago if you think those are the guys to watch. Manny Pacquiao is probably the most "exciting" fighter going. The middle weight division is looking good right now and across the pond you have 2 undefeated fighters in Calzaghe and Hatton that will have very big international fights coming up.

Also, as previously mentioned, there are some VERY nice match ups coming up this summer as well.

So whats next on the agenda ? (fight wise :D)

So whats next on the agenda ? (fight wise :D)

The next fight night that will showcase the next generation of boxers is May 19 when middleweight champ Jermain Taylor will fight Cory Spinks. Taylor is arguably the sports next superstar. He has no losses and only one draw with Winky Wright. He's an incredible athlete but he really needs a good showing. His last four fight he is 3-0-1 in but he hasn't been overly impressive. Spinks....eh

But the undercard should be really great....

You have another middleweight fight when undefeated Kelly Pavlik takes on one loss Edison Miranda. This should be a REALLY good fight. Miranda is a beast, with his only loss coming to Arthur Abraham (alot of people think AA is the best middleweight in the world). Pavlik is a very skilled lanky fighter. Should make for a very intereasting fight.

Also on the undercard is 17-0 welterweight (147) Andre Berto. This guy is gonna be special. He has ALL the tools and I could easily see him working his way up in weight and doing something great for the sport.

So that's May 19 on HBO

Wasn't Pacquiao going to fight Marquez soon? I think I heard that, and it really got me hyped.

By the way they are making a movie on the greatest mexican boxer ever JC Chavez that I am hyped for.

Wasn't Pacquiao going to fight Marquez soon? I think I heard that, and it really got me hyped.

pacquaio may be fighting edwin valero next. 22-0 22 ko's. 19 ko's in the 1st round. that fight will be crazy.

pacquaio may be fighting edwin valero next. 22-0 22 ko's. 19 ko's in the 1st round. that fight will be crazy.

I like when Manny fights mexican boxers, he always beats the crap out of them, but they are always great fights.

good heavyweight fight on espn 2 right now. kelvin davis vs. terry smith.

I like pacquiano, Ive seen a few fights of his. I think Taylor is overrated though, he fights chumps. Corey spinks is ok, but Ive only seem him once. Hopefully the talent level improves because boxing is nearing extinction IMO.

I like pacquiano, Ive seen a few fights of his. I think Taylor is overrated though, he fights chumps. Corey spinks is ok, but Ive only seem him once. Hopefully the talent level improves because boxing is nearing extinction IMO.

Winky Wright is a chump? He's 27 years old and he has taken over the middleweight division including beating the 20 time defending champ.....TWICE!!! Seriously man I think you are talkin a little out of turn. You won't find any boxing fan anywhere who will say Taylor "fights chumps"

Juan De la Rosa (17-1-1) vs. Mikel Williams (7-18-4)

any1 know the results of that fight?

juan de la rosa is my favorite boxer....its hard to find info on matches though,

whats some good sites?

Talk of a Vargas/Mayorga fight. I can just imagine the brain hemorrhaging in that one

Back
Top Bottom