The official official BOXING THREAD! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The official official BOXING THREAD!

Yanks13 callin it dead on!!

I'm puttin money on JT KO in the 10th haha

Big talk from Taylor. IMO he didn't even beat Wright.

OT: I always get worried when you see a guy in that kind of shape (Miranda) taking bombs like that. He got tattoo'd for 6 rounds, and then took two big shots on the knockdowns.

Dang, still nobody in the arena.

Just get in the ring Spinks.

Yeah Spinks takin his sweet *** time right. They could have stopped the last fight a round earlier too. Big loss for Miranda, a MAJOR setback

Yeah Spinks takin his sweet *** time right. They could have stopped the last fight a round earlier too. Big loss for Miranda, a MAJOR setback

I would like to use the word "exposed", but I think a lot of boxing fans knew exactly what Miranda is.

He simply needs to develop further as a boxer.

Dang, I didn't know Berto was fighting tonight. That's a local boy on the rise.

Is there any reason why Jermain Taylor isn't bringing the fight to Spinks and is letting him dictate the fight?

Good sportsmanship.

Larry Merchant is extra cranky tonight. :lol:

I'd love to see Taylor and Pavlik fight this year.

Leave it to Larry Merchant to be cranky on what could be his last HBO broadcast!

By the way, I'd love to see Taylor-Pavlik too. The problem is that with the way Taylor is fighting now, we may be seeing Spinks-Pavlik!

Dear network execs,

Please keep Cory Spinks off of TV and start giving some guys who are actually willing to fight a chance.

Sincerely,

Boxing fans everywhere!

Back
Top Bottom