The Official Scenario for the Dolphins to get into the Playoffs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Official Scenario for the Dolphins to get into the Playoffs

Wow so jets loose tomorrow night there done? Or the bills beat the jets wow how crazy we are alive tho how nutty is that

Basically, it comes down to the Jets losing to Buffalo, Miami winning out and the Steelers winning next week and losing vs the Browns, the last week of the season.

Basically, it comes down to the Jets losing to Buffalo, Miami winning out and the Steelers winning next week and losing vs the Browns, the last week of the season.

You also need Cincy to lose against the Ravens in week 17 and the Jets can lose the next 2 and beat Buffalo as they would have 9 losses.

Do we really want to make the playoffs at 8-8 and get crushed first round again??? Making the playoffs in 08 set us back in my opinion by getting a later 1st that Ireland wasted on Vontae Davis. I would rather see improvement by Tannehill and the rest of the team. We really need a strong offseason to set us up for the future. I'm not saying lose for better draft picks so don't bash me. If we can go 7-9 with a rookie QB, rookie HC, and rookie DC, then I would be pleased with that. Now if we had pulled out the O.T. wins against the Jets and Zona, I would love to sneak in at 9-7. Let's be patient with this coaching staff and I think it will pay off.

dont count on it, but i would **** myself in excitement

Do we really want to make the playoffs at 8-8 and get crushed first round again??? Making the playoffs in 08 set us back in my opinion by getting a later 1st that Ireland wasted on Vontae Davis. I would rather see improvement by Tannehill and the rest of the team. We really need a strong offseason to set us up for the future. I'm not saying lose for better draft picks so don't bash me. If we can go 7-9 with a rookie QB, rookie HC, and rookie DC, then I would be pleased with that. Now if we had pulled out the O.T. wins against the Jets and Zona, I would love to sneak in at 9-7. Let's be patient with this coaching staff and I think it will pay off.

Clay Matthews was sitting right behind Vontae Davis that year and we could of easily selected him . . . I think Hakim Nicks was there as well . . .no?

The Fins getting to the playoffs means A. They beat New England in New England . . . and B. More than likely a rematch the following week in New England. New England isn't laying down as they want a bye . . . and the Fins have a defense that can keep them in games . . . they just need some creativity on offense. Hell I'd take a playoff spot over a better draft pick . . . oh hellz yea.

Dumbest post of the day.

Clay Matthews was sitting right behind Vontae Davis that year and we could of easily selected him . . . I think Hakim Nicks was there as well . . .no?

The Fins getting to the playoffs means A. They beat New England in New England . . . and B. More than likely a rematch the following week in New England. New England isn't laying down as they want a bye . . . and the Fins have a defense that can keep them in games . . . they just need some creativity on offense. Hell I'd take a playoff spot over a better draft pick . . . oh hellz yea.

Not to mention the Browns need to win at Heinz Field.

Not to mention the Browns need to win at Heinz Field.

:lol: it definitely isn't likely that everything goes Miami way . . . but atleast there's a chance I guess. We really only need to beat Buffalo and need the Steelers to win over the Bengals next week to have a shot come week 17 . . . I'll take it. The Jets snuck in there in 2009 after some crazy scenario where all the teams fell. They made it to the AFC Championship that year.

Anything is possible in the NFL. Funny how everybody thought us playoff believers were complete morons 2 weeks ago. The Fins may not make but until there is no chance I will keep my fingers crossed. GO MIAMI!!!!!!!!!

One game, just one stinkin game more that was a win and we'd actually be right in the middle of this thing legitimately. Damn. :/

Correct me if im wrong but a fins and steelers win next week would give us a chance at playoffs in the last week of the year

That is correct . . . no matter what, if those 2 things happen next week . . . we have a chance in week 17.

Back
Top Bottom