the official senior bowl week discussion thread... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the official senior bowl week discussion thread...

hoops

Tua time!
Reaction score
talk about it here...anybody get any height weight arm length etc results please post them...dvr she's a set

it will be interesting to see just how tall courtney upshaw comes in at...if he's a legit 6 ft 2 i'm saying its by the skin of his teeth..we'll see

Brandon Wheedon begins his push into the first round this week, that's the story I'm looking at. If he test well I can see the 49ers going after him. Alex Smith is not the answer and that team is ready to win right now they just need a guy who can make a few throws. He should be available at pick 29, he'll just need to put in some good performances this week, a solid pro day and an impressive combine (all are most likely going to go well)

There's obviously still some prospects that I want to get a look at this week, but the overall talent level has had a big dent put in it by all the prospects that have pulled out due to injury or other reasons. It's turning out to be one of the least talented Senior Bowls there's ever been.

Glad I won't be attending this one.

Brandon Wheedon begins his push into the first round this week, that's the story I'm looking at. If he test well I can see the 49ers going after him. Alex Smith is not the answer and that team is ready to win right now they just need a guy who can make a few throws. He should be available at pick 29, he'll just need to put in some good performances this week, a solid pro day and an impressive combine (all are most likely going to go well)
You're forgetting they drafted Colin Kaepernick last year. They won't take Weeden in the first round. Really their WRs have been a disappointment. Crabtree has not lived up to expectations but he falls in line with most guys that held out as rookies and never really got on track...I don't know the exact percentage but I would say 80% of first round picks that hold out for more money never live up to the hype...our very own Ronnie Brown was one of them.

There's obviously still some prospects that I want to get a look at this week, but the overall talent level has had a big dent put in it by all the prospects that have pulled out due to injury or other reasons. It's turning out to be one of the least talented Senior Bowls there's ever been.

Glad I won't be attending this one.

who's pulled out???

who's pulled out???

Mark Barron, T.Y. Hilton, Ryan Tannehill, Devon Still, Brandon Mosley, Amini Silatolu, Mychal Kendricks, etc... all players that I'm particularly fond of, and some that I really needed to see in drills in a Senior Bowl setting.

Mark Barron, T.Y. Hilton, Ryan Tannehill, Devon Still, Brandon Mosley, Amini Silatolu, Mychal Kendricks, etc... all players that I'm particularly fond of, and some that I really needed to see in drills in a Senior Bowl setting.

would have been nice to see barrons hips in coverage one on one drills...see how much stiffness was there...

at least coples and upshaw will be there for us...

I cannot wait to see what happens with the QB's.

I think Russell Wilson emerges and Cousins will impress.

damn...vick ballards 217 lbs...that better than i thought he would be

coples 6 ft 5 281 lbs...he looks it

And there are other guys that I haven't heard specifically pulled out, just curiously are not there or were not invited. It's disgusting.

I mean there are some guys there that I'll really love watching. In particular I think the QB class is going to be as good as I've seen it. Courtney Upshaw is there. Melvin Ingram is there. Quinton Coples is there.

But where the hell is Coby Fleener? Kendall Wright is out. As you say T.Y. Hilton is out. I'm not a huge fan but Nick Toon is out. Brandon Mosley is out. Devon Still is out. Josh Chapman obviously can't participate. Mark Barron not there.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

I cannot wait to see what happens with the QB's.

I think Russell Wilson emerges and Cousins will impress.

Well you got half of that right. I'll let you guess which half.

definitely an underwhelming crop...just gonna have to make the best of it i guess...

And there are other guys that I haven't heard specifically pulled out, just curiously are not there or were not invited. It's disgusting.

I mean there are some guys there that I'll really love watching. In particular I think the QB class is going to be as good as I've seen it. Courtney Upshaw is there. Melvin Ingram is there. Quinton Coples is there.

But where the hell is Coby Fleener? Kendall Wright is out. As you say T.Y. Hilton is out. I'm not a huge fan but Nick Toon is out. Brandon Mosley is out. Devon Still is out. Josh Chapman obviously can't participate. Mark Barron not there.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Well you got half of that right. I'll let you guess which half.

That's a fact. There's nothing Kirk Cousins can do at the Senior Bowl to "impress" me. I've seen enough of him.

Back
Top Bottom