the okla media is ripping the dolphins for | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the okla media is ripping the dolphins for

wyatt erp

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
allowing ricky to return . one man said " i hope ricky fails because he isnt sorry for what he did" then he made the comment that its sickning that jason taylor would sell his soul for a win . this guy is a steelers fan but he does have a point why are we selling our souls our morals just for a win? my theory is i am willing to forgive and forget but somepeople are having a field day and they are saying the dolphins are a laughing stock of the nfl for allowing ricky back. i disagree with the host of the radio show that was discussing this.

does anyone know what the word forgiveness means ? i was against ricky returning because it would make the organization look bad. Anyways i have decided to forgive and forget. besides this team has a more pressing concern right now and that is db , and qb

where i heard this stuff was from www. wwls the aninmal .com

EVERYBODY in the media needs to give this whole Ricky Williams thing a rest. We know whats at stake with him, and we know what he did. But hes back with the Dolphins, end of story. Lets talk about something else

hey man the animal is a cool station to listen to but when it comes to my Dolphins...I could care less what the #$&@* they think. All some people around here know is OU and the dallas cowgirls. So let them talk!!!!!

dont partcullarly care what those guys have to say. Id bet almost every coach would do the same thing Saban did.

You think if Peyton,LT,Moss etc would have done the same thig there respective teams wouldnt of allowed them back? I dont.

you guys are right who the hell cares . the media has its nose up jerry jones *** so i should worry less about those clowns say . hey jimi you old buddy is in the navy and is already in trouble meat me in the lounge and i will tell you a funny story about it.

Accepting RW back does make us a laughing stock in the league. This is regardless of how he performs. At best we are an unprincipaled team. To those who are bothered by it, don't read the press.

My God! All he did was smoke some weed and tried to find his place in the world. The man had clinical problems with anxiety and depression. Its not like he was on trial for MURDER (see:Ray Lewis) who nobody even talks bad about anymore. Hell, its not like he even hit his pregnant wife...ooopps.

Seriously, if people want to rip us for stuff than let it be about McMike. This country is so screwed up about what's important.

Finascious D said:
My God! All he did was smoke some weed and tried to find his place in the world. The man had clinical problems with anxiety and depression. Its not like he was on trial for MURDER (see:Ray Lewis) who nobody even talks bad about anymore. Hell, its not like he even hit his pregnant wife...ooopps.

Seriously, if people want to rip us for stuff than let it be about McMike. This country is so screwed up about what's important.

None of those things(as bad as they are) are as detrimental to a team as lying to your teammates, abandoning them at the worst possible time and then telling the world you don't care about the team. It makes the team look like the desparate guy who keeps taking back the girlfriend who treats him like crap.

Finascious D said:

:yeahthat:
Right on Dolphins brother

wyatt erp said:
allowing ricky to return . one man said " i hope ricky fails because he isnt sorry for what he did" then he made the comment that its sickning that jason taylor would sell his soul for a win . this guy is a steelers fan but he does have a point why are we selling our souls our morals just for a win? my theory is i am willing to forgive and forget but somepeople are having a field day and they are saying the dolphins are a laughing stock of the nfl for allowing ricky back. i disagree with the host of the radio show that was discussing this.

does anyone know what the word forgiveness means ? i was against ricky returning because it would make the organization look bad. Anyways i have decided to forgive and forget. besides this team has a more pressing concern right now and that is db , and qb

where i heard this stuff was from www. wwls the aninmal .com

An Oklahoma radio station ripping a Texas Longhorn? Geez, what a stretch:sleep:

How bout RB Lewis in Raven country. Dude is caught with a car full of weed and oh well.....he can go to jail for 6 months in the offseason while he plays football. Thats ok but Ricky is a problem child! Its been judged through and through and its not going to change anyones mind. That is what boggles my mind. That people cant even see their own BS as they say it.

Back
Top Bottom