the okla media is ripping the dolphins for | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the okla media is ripping the dolphins for

Laughing stock of the league?? Says who, some DJ in Bum****, Oklahoma??

I could care less. But I doubt his opinion is shared by the league. Especially now that the word is getting out about Ricky showing he's still got it.

And if Ricky shows he's still got it during the season, this DJ will be spouting a different tune. Maybe then he'll be on the fast track to Boise, Idaho. :lol:

ScrepsMJ said:
EVERYBODY in the media needs to give this whole Ricky Williams thing a rest.

Not gonna happen. It will be a circus until Week 5 and when he plays

That is why some people are in Oklahoma for ever and not on a bigger stage doing their shows!

wyatt erp said:
you guys are right who the hell cares . the media has its nose up jerry jones *** so i should worry less about those clowns say . hey jimi you old buddy is in the navy and is already in trouble meat me in the lounge and i will tell you a funny story about it.

whats the deal?

how did jason taylor sell his soul? what is he gona do? sit out?......******* steelers fans

Ahhh, the Freedom of Speech Train rolls on!

Only a few questions on this dandy subject.

Oklahoma media? Since when do they cover Miami Dolphins football?
One "man" said blah blah blah about Ricky. Who is this guy and why should what he say matter to anyone? Also, how does this "man" know what Ricky feels? A LOT of people are claiming they know why Ricky came back, and how about that!, they really have no clue.

Laughingstock of the NFL? Again, so what? How does that affect us the fans? And how does it stop the Dolphins from playing football like everyone else?

Oh my, the media makes fun of us. Really, we should all quit right now, the pressure is far too great for us to handle :shakeno:

When people in Oklahoma get their genitals out of cows and pigs, then they can talk about Miami Dolphins football.

That proves they are bored in OK. Talking about something they know nothing about...pro football. Call them and tell them to go cover the local cow patty throwing, greased pig catching, or watermelon seed spitting contest!

DolphinDevil28 said:
When people in Oklahoma get their genitals out of cows and pigs, then they can talk about Miami Dolphins football.

:rofl3: :lol: :rofl3: :lol:

Hey man easy on the Oklahoma jokes!!!!!! I know we may not live in a large state like Florida but hey Dolphin fans are everywhere!!!! Even though we don't have a pro team yet...a lot of the great players come from this state. Hey I got the best of both worlds OU Sooners and the Miami Dolphins!!!! :D

nighttrain76 said:
Hey man easy on the Oklahoma jokes!!!!!! I know we may not live in a large state like Florida but hey Dolphin fans are everywhere!!!! Even though we don't have a pro team yet...a lot of the great players come from this state. Hey I got the best of both worlds OU Sooners and the Miami Dolphins!!!! :D
I lived in Wichita Kansas for 5 1/2 years and had to drive through OK. many times to get to FL. I earned the right to drop jokes!:D Got two speeding tickets in OK. It is such a boring drive on Interstate 35 that I was trying to rush through the state

some will say we're selling our souls.....others will say saban is a genius.....its just the media, dont make them think for you...

Back
Top Bottom