The Patriots are soooo good! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Patriots are soooo good!

spiral

Starter
Reaction score
They have the best Qb and coach of all time. They have won multiple super bowls. They're better than everybody. We will be fortunate to keep this game within 3 td's. I bet Belicheck won't even perspire on the sidelines today. At least we'll able to enjoy this fabulous franchise up-close today. Hopefully their fans who travel down won't cheer too loudly. Their uniforms are very attractive and have you seen Tom Brady's wife? Man, they are amazing. Should we make a get-well card for Gronkowski? I think that would be nice. Is Robert Kraft still giving away Super Bowl rings? What a guy. I hope they're still not mad about the Wildcat...

I want the TV camera up nice and close looking into that 10 million dollar box Kraft is sitting in when he throws a drink at his wife.

Really. I am so sick of their relief celebrations when their well spent money pays off in wins. Its time to knock them down a notch. And make sure its on TV!

If the Pats lose, they are still making the playoffs. This game is not that meaningful to them today. We have a great chance to take this game.
I doubt Kraft will show any emotion. He will look to next week and shrug this off.

F@#& the damn patriots!!!! Time is now to make a statement. Hit em in the mouth and keep the foot on their throat for 4 qtrs!!!!

Back
Top Bottom