The pick for Boston is a 2005 third rounder not 2004 third rounder!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The pick for Boston is a 2005 third rounder not 2004 third rounder!!

finzfan4life

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
The pick for David Boston is a 2005 third rounder not 2004. It says it in the link from PFC.

I'm not gonna jump to conclusions like some people & make three posts calling them liars & such. I have been told from KFFL's owner that they are pretty legit. So I'll leave it as that.

I'll wait for the Monday Sun-Sentinel/PBP/Herald which should be up on the net at midnight. Hopefully Big O will come on & give us his fix later. We'll see.

If that is true, then we only have one first day pick in the 2005 draft. However, unlike the trade that gave away the second rounder in 2005, I think the trade giving up the third rounder is a good one. :)

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If that is true, then we only have one first day pick in the 2005 draft. However, unlike the trade that gave away the second rounder in 2005, I think the trade giving up the third rounder is a good one. :)

yeah, lol it seems kind of backwards to me. I'd have been tentative about giving a 2nd for boston, but I would've done it if need be, but no more than a 3rd for Feeley. Guess it all evened out i guess :)

wow, we should be all loaded up after this draft IMO. nice. a 2005 pick! must mean spielman thinks were going to the big dance.:cool:

No Ty law at NE.
No Antwan Winfield in buffalo.
No one legit at NY IMO.

I see us doing some serious damage on Offense if we could just block the NE LB's.:rolleyes:

We got wideopen recievers in the AFC EAST and no one to hang with them, even JAY can win

We still got Clements who is better then Winfield.

Good trade guys!

Is there any solid info other than this PFC speculation? I haven't seen anything new hit the wire yet.....

MIAMI HAS AGREED WITH SAN DIEGO about a trade with DAVID BOSTON

Foxsports is reporting as an agreement !

David Boston - #89 - WR - 6'2" - 240 lbs
Mar 14 2004 - Miami and San Diego have agreed on trade parameters regarding David Boston. All that remains is new contract. Both sides are confident the deal will be completed shortly. Boston is expected to arrive in Miami on Monday. Boston will give the Dolphins a second receiver they have sorely lacked the last few years.

http://www.foxsports.com/named/FS/NFL/team?statsId=24

Thanks Scott Lawrence, your the only one who speaks the truth. All the jet fans i talk to is Mcariens is better and they got a better deal. LOLOL!!

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Why not wait for him to be cut??

He wants to be a Dolphin.

Although I could see Boston still in Miami if cut, the chances decrease a lot. Money talks.. & in becoming a free agent, Boston would easily be the most valuable on the market. Money speaks louder than the words spoken by Jerry Sullivan.

Belee dat. :)

Wassup folks, first post..... Hope I come home with good news by tommorrow.... I'm tired of searching site after site to see if this deal is confirmed..... I'm about to hit the sack....:sleep: :sleep:

P.S. I'm also finnns2004 on phinzone.com... Ah well I'm beat.... Catch yall 2morow..:)

They are Exchanging Contract proposalet

Dolphins, Boston continue talks

By Joe Schad, Palm Beach Post Staff Writer
Sunday, March 14, 2004

DAVIE -- The Dolphins have worked out the parameters of a trade with San Diego for David Boston and were negotiating a new contract with agent Mitch Frankel all day Saturday, said a source close to the receiver.

"An offer has been made to the agent and there has been a counteroffer," the source said. "It's back and forth right now and they've been going at it all day, but hopefully something will be ironed out soon."

The source said that rumors Boston already had flown to Miami and was meeting with team officials were untrue. Boston still is training in Arizona and the source said Boston most likely would arrive in South Florida on Monday.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphi...tions/sunday/sports_0435add7b14f32e90068.html

Back
Top Bottom