The plane has crashed into the mountain | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The plane has crashed into the mountain

BSQX4

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This is really bad on so many levels it's tough to know where to start. The offense is playing like a bunch of losers. Chambers vanished again today. He needs to be our #2 reciever, if anything. Booker had 7 catches for over 100 yards, a TD and a 2 point conversion but he's not scaring anybody. Hagan looks like he can get open but he had his share of drops today also. McMichael needs to be replaced imo. He drops too many passes, misses blocks and gets called for alot of penalties. He's hurting the team more than he is helping. 3 picks for Harrington is just so bad. He's 0-3 and his accuracy was off badly today but the recievers were no help. This is the worst offensive unit I can remember as a Dolphin fan. We were much better last year. The D didn't get it done. Does anyone ever remember seeing a safety with less ball skills than Tillman. The interception goes through his hands for a TD the other way. It's endless with him. Jason Allen should start at Safety after the bye week and Tillman should be benched for the year. Good to see Roth in there making some plays. I don't know if he's worth a #2 pick but time will tell. JT and ZT are money players and I love them but how much time do they have left? Too much age in the front 7. Spragen is very average and shouldn't start but who's better? Can Travis Danials get healthy for 2 games in a row? I just don't see many keepers on either side of the ball for long term. This team was retooled for a run this year with Shelton, Joey, Daunte, Will Allen, 23 coaches etc. That plan has failed totally. What now? I hope Nick has a good answer to that one. As fans we deserved a far better product than our beloved team in the cellar at 1-6. I'm none to pleased.

It actually was more than one mountain. It was a ricochet sort of like when the ball goes off one of our recievers hands into the hands of the opposing team. I doubt if there were any survivors.

BSQX4 said:
This is really bad on so many levels it's tough to know where to start. The offense is playing like a bunch of losers. Chambers vanished again today. He needs to be our #2 reciever, if anything. Booker had 7 catches for over 100 yards, a TD and a 2 point conversion but he's not scaring anybody. Hagan looks like he can get open but he had his share of drops today also. McMichael needs to be replaced imo. He drops too many passes, misses blocks and gets called for alot of penalties. He's hurting the team more than he is helping. 3 picks for Harrington is just so bad. He's 0-3 and his accuracy was off badly today but the recievers were no help. This is the worst offensive unit I can remember as a Dolphin fan. We were much better last year. The D didn't get it done. Does anyone ever remember seeing a safety with less ball skills than Tillman. The interception goes through his hands for a TD the other way. It's endless with him. Jason Allen should start at Safety after the bye week and Tillman should be benched for the year. Good to see Roth in there making some plays. I don't know if he's worth a #2 pick but time will tell. JT and ZT are money players and I love them but how much time do they have left? Too much age in the front 7. Spragen is very average and shouldn't start but who's better? Can Travis Danials get healthy for 2 games in a row? I just don't see many keepers on either side of the ball for long term. This team was retooled for a run this year with Shelton, Joey, Daunte, Will Allen, 23 coaches etc. That plan has failed totally. What now? I hope Nick has a good answer to that one. As fans we deserved a far better product than our beloved team in the cellar at 1-6. I'm none to pleased.

I agree with most everything you said. 2 of the picks go against the WR's. Zt hasn't shown much on the field IMO this year.

BSQX4 said:
It actually was more than one mountain. It was a ricochet sort of like when the ball goes off one of our recievers hands into the hands of the opposing team. I doubt if there were any survivors.
lol...Reminds me of feeley...but he would throw it right to the D for 6..I think joey only has one of those via Randy Mcmchael

By the way is freaking Mularky crazy??????? 62 PASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and 15 runs. Now there's balance for you and how come when the other team runs a trick play it works smoothly and gets the desired effect as opposed to our halfback pass that failed on the 2 point try. Bad coaches and players who choke is not a good combination. MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunn34- ZT is leading the entire NFL in tackles so he's really showing up pretty big. I'll admit that his blitzing is not leading to many sacks but you can't argue with leading the NFL in tackles. That's actually pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom