The Power of Positive Visualization | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Power of Positive Visualization

adamprez2003

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
[admin] Please post appropriate! We expect better! Thanks. [/admin]

Its a well known concept that positive thinking can effect the material world around us. Dont know if that's true but I'm going to try. From here on until the SuperBowl is played, I will spend 5 minutes a day staring at this and meditating on this and making it real in my mind. If nothing else, it should at least have a calming effect.

Giants 34 Patriots 17

P.S If the final score is Giants 34 Patriots 17 I will be off of Finheaven for awhile while I make plans to turn this into a megabillion dollar business

Its a well known concept that positive thinking can effect the material world around us. Dont know if that's true but I'm going to try. From here on until the SuperBowl is played, I will spend 5 minutes a day staring at this and meditating on this and making it real in my mind. If nothing else, it should at least have a calming effect.

I have been "ideating" on that extensively this week. ;)

P.S If the final score is Giants 34 Patriots 17 I will be off of Finheaven for awhile while I make plans to turn this into a megabillion dollar business

:sidelol::sidelol: This has to be the post of the year, if nothing more just the time it took to THINK IT...:bighug:

[admin] We expect better posting! Please do not repeat through out the post! Step it up, not down! [/admin]

:wink:

You know its strangely soothing just staring at it for a couple of minutes. All the tension just leaves my body

I'm also going to concentrate on the Patriots fumbling. Don't have the stats in front of me, but they seem to fumble less than any team I can remember. Karma, Fate, and the Universal Law of Fair Play almost requires stuff like this to balance out. And it would be fitting if it were to happen on the world stage, just so nobody gets any crazy ideas about doing it again.

New England is due for a sloppy game.

What I want the score to be.....Giants 0, Pats 0. I hate both teams. This SB is going to suck major ***.

What the final score will be.......Pats 38, Giants 33

NO SOUP FOR YOU
soupnazi-1.jpg

yessssss. You meditate oon that, I'll meditate on the final score and next year we meditate on the Dolphins winning the SuperBowl. This could be the start of something great:beer1:

[admin] We expect better posting! Please do not repeat through out the post! Step it up, not down! [/admin]

My apologies as well. Didn't know it was a "no no"; won't happen again.

Well actually, I was only joking guys. I thought it was NYG week, like they have rag week in Britain for the Uni's. No offense was intended to anyone other than Pats fans. Honest :D

Back
Top Bottom