The QB in 2020 will be...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The QB in 2020 will be......

Some interesting choices like Buffalo letting go of Tyrod Taylor for Sam Bradford and Tyrod ending up in LA, and the 49ers giving up on Jimmy Garoppolo after trading a second round pick for him and ending up in Jacksonville.

Since some of the suggestions are a little out there, perhaps Jay Cutler to still be our quarterback in 2020 if the team decide to go forwards with him. I doubt this happens, but if teams are giving up on QBs, maybe we give up on Tannehill for Cutler :jawdrop

Silliness aside, fingers crossed Tannehill’s injuries are behind him and he can stay healthy from here on out. I’d still like us to add someone to really challenge and push him, but I think him starting for us in 2020 isna realistic and likely scenario.

It’s gonna be ryan unless he gets hurt in 2018 with another same knee injury

Nfl teams don’t part with competent trending up qbs barring medical.

But speculate as you must

San Fran did.....worked out pretty well for them or at least KC.

Tannehill barring injury. No doubt in my mind.

why are we making a big deal any way. weather thill17 play or not. we still have a 6 to 8 win roster. every 7 yr we win a wildcard spot. when we play a last place schedule. the fan get hype. then we go back to winning 6 to 8 game again.

I just want to know who's going to be our RG and Center in 2018. Heck and who's going to be our RT too? Who's going to be our starting RB in 2018?

Ozzy rules!!

Soothsaying the future:
Tannehill comes back sturdier and better than ever. Under Gase's tutilage, he takes up where he left off after shaking off a little bit of rust. QB immediately becomes one of the team's strong suit, hopefully bolstered by prudent OL drafting and FA signing. (and no more of his standing in there week after week pissing blood).

Meanwhile in the Spring of '18, we trade up to draft Baker Mayfield. His competitive edge actually is helpful in pushing Tannehill to be all that he certainly can be.

In 2021, Tannehill may be gone (hopefully not to torment us in the AFC) and marinating Aaron Rodgers-style, Mayfield hands over his clipboard to the next up and comer and plays Rodgers-like "lights out" for the next 6 years at least.

And that my friends is the best case scenario

Jalen Hurts is not a good QB prospect. Whoever wants him must not scout. He's more athlete then QB

Back
Top Bottom