The real Landry interview.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The real Landry interview....

Sounds like his agent is taking a hard stance on Landry not giving Miami a hometown discount. I think at this point Tannenbaum should just make a fair offer, and if Landry and his agent still want $15 million a season, I would wish him well and move on from Landry. We have lots of other needs to fill, and it’s not like we cannot find another slot receiver to make 8 yard catches (either through free agency or the draft).

He is literally the face of the franchise. At this point, I have no loyalty to any one player and I expect the front office to out smart themselves as usual. If he sells tickets, he is worth the 15. If we can find the same passion and production, let him walk. Who cares? The Fins will fin.

He is well worth 15 mil a year...

I would offer him $13MIllion x 4 years take it or leave it.

Courtland Sutton or St. Brown of Notre Dame are much taller receivers who can stretch the field, and we could probably grab one in the second round. I appreciate what Landry has done, but at some point you have to back away from the table and not overpay.

Funny they call him a slot WR. Patriots will tell you a slot WR is the most important WR on the field. But we say Landry the best slot in the game ain't worth 13 mil. Dolphin fans are funny

Last edited:
Funny they call him a slot WR. Patriots will tell you a slot WR is the most important WR on the field. But we say Landry the best slot in the game ain't worth 13 mil. Dolphin fans are funny

So valued that none make more than 4 million a year...

No team will over pay him. He is worth every cent. That guy will die for you to get anther yard. Sure we will pay Parker next year 14 mil a year and still hoping he puts up 1000 yard season.. Welcome to Miami

i think the idea that Juice is an "only slot capable" WR is a poor thought. Every team he has played on has had a legit X WR (Wallace then Stills) and a capable Z WR (Hartline then Parker). Jarvis runs good inside routes, is physical and breaks tackles so of course his best fit is in the slot

He is not a blur like Grant but I cringe a bit when people says he is slow.

4 years on a 2nd round rookie deal, no holdout . . . And all people wanna do is downplay his production because he wants to get paid, smh . . . The most catches in NFL history through four seasons . . . That is doing the damn thing, especially for a team not known for drafting well. And he continues to get better and only 25.

Like someone else said, if the Fins blow this it would be typical Fins gonna Fin.

Im following Landry. Im tired of this loser franchise doing this to our great players. Getting rid of Vernon killed us. Now we got a overpaid end and a bust rookie.

i think the idea that Juice is an "only slot capable" WR is a poor thought. Every team he has played on has had a legit X WR (Wallace then Stills) and a capable Z WR (Hartline then Parker). Jarvis runs good inside routes, is physical and breaks tackles so of course his best fit is in the slot

He is not a blur like Grant but I cringe a bit when people says he is slow.

4 years on a 2nd round rookie deal, no holdout . . . And all people wanna do is downplay his production because he wants to get paid, smh . . . The most catches in NFL history through four seasons . . . That is doing the damn thing, especially for a team not known for drafting well. And he continues to get better and only 25.

Like someone else said, if the Fins blow this it would be typical Fins gonna Fin.
I agree bro.. But according to finheaven. All slots are the same.. Lmao...

Back
Top Bottom