The real Landry interview.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The real Landry interview....

He’s a better OJ McDuffie...whether that requires $15 mil/year to secure his services, I don’t know...

Def the best WR on our team, we don’t have a real replacement, but I don’t know if we should commit that much of the cap to one guy...

Tough decision.

Im following Landry. Im tired of this loser franchise doing this to our great players. Getting rid of Vernon killed us. Now we got a overpaid end and a bust rookie.

Ahh yes, Vernon's 6.5 sacks were really the missing piece that would have propelled Miami into the Super Bowl.

The only time you should pay guys that kind of coin is if they are the top 5 at their position. Which is absolutely not the case. Not with Landry, and not with Vernon.

He is well worth 15 mil a year...
Funny they call him a slot WR. Patriots will tell you a slot WR is the most important WR on the field. But we say Landry the best slot in the game ain't worth 13 mil. Dolphin fans are funny

giphynnnnmmm.gif

Im following Landry. Im tired of this loser franchise doing this to our great players. Getting rid of Vernon killed us. Now we got a overpaid end and a bust rookie.
So you mean that the Fins wouldn’t be overpaying for a slot receiver AND you’d stop posting here too? And to think some people say the Dolphins never make any good moves.

Ok, I hope you keep your promise.
If we lose Landry. I will never post again. This will seal the deal for me that T-bum will bury this franchise and I no longer will support it til he's gone

@kingfin23 Landry is absolutely not worth the same as Julio and AJ Green. Absolutely ridiculous.

Again those contracts are from 3 years ago and both players were under a much cheaper 5th year option still so the team didn't have to do nothing . . . and the NFL salary cap was at 143.8 million. This years will push 178 million. 35 million more.

It really is a poor representation of actual value and Landry getting 14 million AAV as a UFA in 2018 shouldn't be compared to contracted players from 3 years ago.

Last edited:
Kingfin, the FO will just tell you it's business. Don't leave, the draft may be a good thing for us this year.
Plus, Landry appears to be taking a hard stance, and that's not good for negotiating.

I hate when people bring up the BS Julio and Green. That was 3 years ago with lower cap to deal with. 15 mil today is like Adams, Hilton, Dez Byant. Yes he is just as good.

Back
Top Bottom