The real Sanchez is back today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The real Sanchez is back today

FinfanInBuffalo

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
Can't handle pressure. Terrible accuracy. Holmes looking at him and shaking his head. Love it.

Holmes shaking his head?? Did u even watch the game to make that statement?

If the Jets OL doesnt give him time he makes bad decisions and bad throws. If he strings a couple of these games together and Tebow continues to take advantage of the few snaps he gets, the calls for Tebow will only grow louder.

I recall a little head shaking from Holmes.During Jets Postgame the post game interviews where they asked Holmes whether, since Hill didn't catch any passes today, he'd take him off to the side and talk to him as a veteran, advice to a rookie, anything, etc.

Santonio ---- "NO" lol

Uh oh the guido's angry.

Not really. I expected a loss against the Steelers even before we lost Revis and Keller. Im not happy about it, but I'm not too bummed about it either.

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

I recall a little head shaking from Holmes.During Jets Postgame the post game interviews where they asked Holmes whether, since Hill didn't catch any passes today, he'd take him off to the side and talk to him as a veteran, advice to a rookie, anything, etc.

Santonio ---- "NO" lol

This was his worst game by far. Yeah he had a TD, but he had tons of dropped catches, and was looking for a flag on every drop. I don't recall him shaking his head at Sanchez, although I wouldn't be surprised if Sanchez gave him a few stare downs.

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

If the Jets OL doesnt give him time he makes bad decisions and bad throws. If he strings a couple of these games together and Tebow continues to take advantage of the few snaps he gets, the calls for Tebow will only grow louder.

Sanchez didn't make bad decisions today. His receivers dropped almost 10 passes. Can't pin this game on Sanchez when receivers continue to kill drives against a D like Steelers.

This was his worst game by far. Yeah he had a TD, but he had tons of dropped catches, and was looking for a flag on every drop. I don't recall him shaking his head at Sanchez, although I wouldn't be surprised if Sanchez gave him a few stare downs.

Sanchez didn't make bad decisions today. His receivers dropped almost 10 passes. Can't pin this game on Sanchez when receivers continue to kill drives against a D like Steelers.

I watched the game. By the 4th quarter, Sanchez was wild on a number of throws. A couple of more performances like that and they'll be right back to last year.

he started off great then a Pitt dirty play helmet to helmet knocked him woozy and he wasn't the same after that play.

Not really. I expected a loss against the Steelers even before we lost Revis and Keller. Im not happy about it, but I'm not too bummed about it either.

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

He did the same thing he always does when under pressure and that is make a stupid throw in an attempt to make something happen. I saw it at least once. He got away with it this time.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

he started off great then a Pitt dirty play helmet to helmet knocked him woozy and he wasn't the same after that play.
No doubt he was different but its hard to say if he was woozy or intimidated.

OMG.. How disingenuous! The King of Excuses is at it again.

LOL.. yeah The Taco is always "woozy" whenever he sucks LMAO

OMG.. How disingenuous! The King of Excuses is at it again.

LOL.. yeah The Taco is always "woozy" whenever he sucks LMAO

No one makes more excuses than you. if you watched the game you would have seen what happened but you don't watch games.

No one makes more excuses than you. if you watched the game you would have seen what happened but you don't watch games.

So your're saying the Jets kept the Dirty Taco in the game after a head injury?? Let me ask you this, putting all fandom aside, what's it going to take before you understand that Sanchez just isn't that good.

Back
Top Bottom