The Search For Aaron Rodgers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Search For Aaron Rodgers

Sons Of Shula

not a dull boy
☠️ Banned ☠️
Club Member
Reaction score
Awesome article. Cannot recommend it enough.

By Mina Kimes

As his teammates chattered away, the quarterback sat and listened and thought about the plays he had made that night: three touchdowns, zero interceptions, 304 yards. The bus rolled along, and he ran it all back in his mind, then pressed rewind and visualized his entire career, retracing the steps he had taken from Chico, California, to Arlington, from beleaguered backup to Super Bowl MVP. As he reflected on the sacrifices and the slights, he wondered whether it was all worth it, and then he felt something unexpected -- not regret or fulfillment but a different sensation, like a space had opened inside of him. He thought about life and football and everything he had invested in his sport, and a jarring realization sprang into his mind.

I hope I don't just do this.

http://www.espn.com/espn/feature/st...y-packers-qb-aaron-rodgers-unmasked-searching

That's a good article, and it really does give some insight into Rodgers as a person. I always thought that even though Rodgers always seems to come off as a bit arrogant and disinterested in his interviews, there was something more to him. Glad to see that other side (even though frankly, I'm not a big Rob Bell fan).

Excellent read. Aaron Rodgers is a world class quarterback, and an even better person. It'll be a sad day for the NFL when he retires.

Back
Top Bottom