The Season is Over | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Season is Over

tmny99

Glory Glory to Ole Georgia
Reaction score
First understand that I am being overly sarcastic with the thread title. I don't know how many threads I read yesterday with so many fans ready to throw in the towel on the season. I can only wonder what this site was last year when Wanny took us from respected franchise to NFL laughing stock. This team is leaps and bounds over where they were last year, and I think that's something that should be acknowledged. Yes, our O'line has been committing horrendous penalties all season, but so has the defense, the special teams, and everyone else involved. The positive about this situation is that the O'line has played a lot better in pass protection and run blocking. Also discipline can be taught. Saban is a good coach, and believe me, something will be done to rectify the mental mistakes.
The truth is that we lost that game because we deserved to lose. Had we won that game, I think Saban would've said that he was proud of how is team overcame a lot of adversity and mistakes that they created for themselves. Well gladly we didn't win, so now the problems can be addressed and corrected. I think fans have a lot more that they can be happy about in this team and in this team's potential. After the first quarter of the season, we're 2-2 after having played the Broncos, Jets, Panthers, and Bills, and the team hasn't even played close to its potential and without Ricky. Not too shaby. I still think that we are in for a good run for the rest of the season.

Actually I noticed more stupid the team sucks, this guy sucks, cut this guy and this guys a bust threads following the Jets game. The knowledgable :rolleyes: posters who post that crap have'nt been as prominant.

Our offense needs work no doubt about that but the fact that we had a shot to win that game on the road where we commited 18 penalties and 5 turnovers says 1 of 2 things.

We can get those things fixed and be a very good team.

Buffalo really sucks.

I'm hoping for the first of the 2.

Back
Top Bottom