"The stadium was half full, not half empty" -W.H. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"The stadium was half full, not half empty" -W.H.

Yea....
The half that showed up was the half that wanted to personally witness Daves last game as head coach of the Dolphins.

What you'd expect between the 2 worst teams in the NFL.

I think its a statement fans make about the state of the team.. it doesnt reflect wayne as much as it reflects the product on the field. Last year.. same owner.. same coach.. Spielman was here... last year... we were 10-6... stadium was full... You can blame coaching... but when do the players let their pride take over.
The stadium was half empty because it deserved to be.

The stadium wasn't half empty.. It was after everyone left in the 4th quarter on AJ's INT pass.. The announced crowd was over 73k.. it wasn't that, but for sure it wasnt half empty.. or full or whatever.

From Sun Sentinal-
"Fan apathy in Miami reached a new low. The game was a sellout, but the stadium was less than half full on a balmy, 80-degree afternoon."

In none of the crowd shots I saw on television were there more than 35,000 bodies in seats.

Hmm and I thought it was orange day at the game today. Must have been the empty seats.

dolfan3033 said:
The stadium wasn't half empty.. It was after everyone left in the 4th quarter on AJ's INT pass.. The announced crowd was over 73k.. it wasn't that, but for sure it wasnt half empty.. or full or whatever.
Um...if there was 73,000 there today I'll go buy a Tom Brady jersey right now...my a$$ there was 73,000...there were probably 30,000 dressed as empty seats.

Once again, Miami fans showing their bandwagon tendencies. The most winning team in NFL history has one bad season and halway through the season they cant even bother to go to a game. pitiful.

Not going to games is the only way people can ensure that wayne listens when they say they want a change. It is the best way to stop the downward spiral. Things will look up.

muscle979 said:
Not going to games is the only way people can ensure that wayne listens when they say they want a change. It is the best way to stop the downward spiral. Things will look up.

Yep!

Also, alot of those "sold' seats were from business trying to promote their own product. They were left with useless tickets & lost revenue. They'll let Wayne know that to!

SuperFin34 said:
Once again, Miami fans showing their bandwagon tendencies. The most winning team in NFL history has one bad season and halway through the season they cant even bother to go to a game. pitiful.
That's nothing new. UM can't sell out the Orange Bowl even when they are 8-0 and competing for a National Championship.

There's no reason for the fans to come to this game. Even if the Dolphins were undefeated coming in, how many people really want to see them play the Cardinals? The stadium would be at most, 75% capacity if the Dolphins were undefeated, or had a good winning record.

Quite frankly, I'm more interested in knowing how many of the 35k that actually did show up had paper bags on their heads!

Back
Top Bottom