the Tannehill effect... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the Tannehill effect...

Manning2012

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Because everyone and they're momma can see Tannehill is the real deal. Don't you think this well effect free agency and the ability to resign our own alot better. I feel like stability well bring us top tier free agents. I cant wait for the next decade of dominance... Go fins

I can see your point of view, from my view I can see more FA's coming here if we can show that We are in the right direction, that our front office arent idiots (which I believe they are NOT, but national perception becomes reality when enough people believe it), and when the NFL see's that Philbin is bringing the right mindset to this team. Even if we have a losing season this year, I believe that the FA's will see the improvement in our team from every aspect and be more willing to join Miami. Combine that with a good 2013 draft and we are looking solid in a couple years. Im ready to finally have this mantra of losing behind us, and Im ready to see the new era of football in Miami

Think tannehill well be enough to attract free agents especially with philbin running the show.

Back
Top Bottom