The tape don’t lie: Miami Dolphins at L.A. Chargers, a review | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The tape don’t lie: Miami Dolphins at L.A. Chargers, a review

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
dolphins_chargers_football_-2.jpg

Dolphins coach Adam Gase says, “The tape don’t lie.”
So each week, I’ll give the game tape a closer look. Here are some things I noticed:
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...-lie-miami-dolphins-at-l-a-chargers-a-review/

I like what Schad said about Jesse Davis and Chase Allen. I think we may have stumbled across a couple of long term assets with those two "acorns". Allen is WAY too green to see significant time yet, but he has enough athleticism and size to at least become a reliable LB off the bench. And while Steen was competent this week, there's a reason the coaches got Davis PT as well in a tight game you'd normally only play your starting o-line in. IMHO, when Larsen returns it's Steen whose roster spot is in jeopardy, simply because of Davis's upside.

If Steen and Davis continue to play well, I'm not so sure Larsen will return to a starting position? I've always thought Larsen was a 1-2 year short term fix.

Excellent read thanks for posting. Yeah it was pretty evident Hull is not the most athletic guy watching him get his socks juked off.

Davis and Steen seemed to move well in space. And on screens a lot of time they found a body to block which is difficult for an O-linemen and nice to see.

Tunsil needs to step his game up some but if he does this O-line could be a above avg group and if ANY of the inactive guys start to show more (Smith, Asiata, Young) we might dare i say it have some depth on the O-line.

Agreed with nice posting.
Jay Ajayi is most important. Yeah the offense runs thru running game first.
DVP is going to be special, hes the guy that can't be game planned for, no defensive calls can stop a guy who literally steal the ball whenever he wants to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom