The Team U love to Hate | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Team U love to Hate

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaneZ4eveR

Finaholic
Reaction score
Which team do U have the most hatred toward??? It could be more than one :sidelol:

Mine are (in order)
1A. Notre Dame :tantrum: (God I really hate ND)
1B. Ohio State :tantrum:(God I really hate OSU)
3. Florida :tantrum:(God I hate the Gators)
4. Nebraska
5. Virginia Tech

The 5 I love to hate (in no order, and off the top of my head)
1. Notre Dame
2. Kent State
3. Miami(OH)
4. Bowling Green
5. Georgia (really only in SEC play)

I should say I really hate OSU, there is no love there at all. Not even the love of hating them.

USC
Michigan
Michigan St

Hate all of these teams. Especially the first two, MSU hatred started recently but that had a lot to do w/ their coach who was fired.

No Order

Tennessee
Miami
FSU
USC

Thats about it right now however during the season there will probably be another team. I will however root for Tenn if they are playing outside the SEC

What No Washington State or LSU? :wink:

I actually kind of like Washington St for some reason. LSU I'm indifferent to. I think Les Miles is kind of an idiot but they're really good and fun to watch so I dont really hate them. Ohio St is probably the closest to joining my list of teams to hate.

i really .really hate
TEXAS
OU
TEXAS TECH
FLORIDA STATE
MICHIGAN
OREGON
KANSAS STATE
IOWA STATE

I should say I really hate OSU, there is no love there at all. Not even the love of hating them.

Man, i could not agree with you more :tantrum:

I mean, I hate Jerry Porter more (the ref that screwed UM in the Fiasco Bowl)

I honestly don't "hate" anybody. Hate is such a negative thing and seems to be thrown around a ton on the Internet. I just love college football so much. As far as I'm concerned, "hating" a team just means there's less football out there for me to enjoy. If I HAD to pick the team I dislike the most, I'd probably say Florida State, though it'd be a stretch. Never really liked Ohio State either, though A.J. Hawk is one of my favorite players, and Ted Ginn aint half bad.

I honestly don't "hate" anybody. Hate is such a negative thing and seems to be thrown around a ton on the Internet. I just love college football so much. As far as I'm concerned, "hating" a team just means there's less football out there for me to enjoy. If I HAD to pick the team I dislike the most, I'd probably say Florida State, though it'd be a stretch. Never really liked Ohio State either, though A.J. Hawk is one of my favorite players, and Ted Ginn aint half bad.

Love to hate means I continually root against them for the sheer fact that the y are who they are(usually rivals of my team). It doesn't stop me from watching them, as my love of football supersedes my "hate" for them.

Love to hate means I continually root against them for the sheer fact that the y are who they are(usually rivals of my team). It doesn't stop me from watching them, as my love of football supersedes my "hate" for them.

..makes sense

My hate for USC supersedes me watching them. I cant watch them play.

My hate for USC supersedes me watching them. I cant watch them play.

I only watch OSU in the hopes of seeing them lose, lol.

if they get up by a lot, I turn it off.

And I don't watch if there is an alternative game on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom