The Tebow Circus and Evangelical Tent Revival Has Arrived! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Tebow Circus and Evangelical Tent Revival Has Arrived!

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
From Florio's PFT, this is what you get with Tebow, including the kind of obsessed supporters who invade, infest and interfere. It's true I'm spiritually Deistic and no fan of organized religion mostly because of what it breeds with it.., so granted, my opinions which may not be shared by many, but to me this is ****ing classic! Here you got a "true believer" with about as much connection to football as has Joan Rivers, actually wishing harm on Manning because he stepped in the way of The Baby Messiah. Thanks but no thanks.

Television evangelist Pat Robertson says the Denver Broncos didn’t show enough loyalty toTim Tebow, and they may pay for it this season.After the Broncos signed Peyton Manning and traded Tebow to the Jets, Robertson said he thinks it demonstrates that Tebow isn’t appreciated. And he said that if Manning’s neck injury keeps him off the field, the Broncos will be sorry.
I think the Denver Broncos treated him shabbily,” Robertson said, via Mediaite.com. “He won seven games, he brought them into the playoffs, for heaven sakes. I mean, they were a nothing team. He rallied them together with spectacular last-minute passes and, you know, when they beat Buffalo — I mean, Pittsburgh, excuse me — it was a tremendous victory. And you just ask yourself, OK, so Peyton Manning was a tremendous MVP quarterback, but he’s been injured. If that injury comes back, Denver will find itself without a quarterback. And in my opinion, it would serve them right.”

Back
Top Bottom