The Top 10 Things We CAN'T Say With Sufficient Certainty | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Top 10 Things We CAN'T Say With Sufficient Certainty

Shouright

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
1) Jonathan Martin left the team because of Richie Incognito.

2) Richie Incognito was bullying Jonathan Martin.

3) Other players on the Miami Dolphins were bullying Jonathan Martin.

4) Joe Philbin or any other member of the Dolphins' coaching staff was aware of Jonathan Martin's state of mind in leaving the team.

5) Jeff Ireland or any other member of the Dolphins' team administration was aware of Jonathan Martin's state of mind in leaving the team.

6) Jonathan Martin had made his thoughts or feelings known to anyone prior to leaving the team.

7) Jonathan Martin is of generally sound mind, a victim of only his situation or circumstances in this case.

8) Richie Incognito is a racist or a bully in general.

9) The Dolphins' coaching staff advocated an inappropriate way of leading or motivating Jonathan Martin.

10) The Dolphins' team administration advocated an inappropriate way of leading or motivating Jonathan Martin.

I really believe that when that many critical issues are unknown to this point, it's impossible to form a conclusion about this issue that goes anywhere beyond Jonathan Martin himself.

Until evidence to the contrary is provided, in my opinion the most parsimonious explanation for this situation is something that resides entirely within the mind of Jonathan Martin.

I completely agree with what you've said. I'd like to add 1 more just because..... We can't say for certain that players on the team want Martin back.

115) Shouright doesn't have any statistical analysis to support Jonathan Martin

...I really believe that when that many critical issues are unknown to this point, ...

None of this is critical. In spite of the media circus, professional football was played today. Our team plays tomorrow. Life goes on.

None of this is critical. In spite of the media circus, professional football was played today. Our team plays tomorrow. Life goes on.
Critical issues in the case. Not critical issues in terms of the functioning of the universe.

Back
Top Bottom