the truth about the offense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

the truth about the offense

legendary137

Starter
Reaction score
fellas.this is my first time posting and i have to say many of you are really not understanding what this offense looks like. Well i do cause i live two minutes from the practice field and ive played football my whole life until about five years ago. Listen, this offense is the worst in recent history and you all should see tomm night. AJ does have a better arm for this offense but he occasionally throws the ball too short. And I was at the field when the whole "Start Sage" guy was there, i was actually sitting pretty close to him. Not only was the guy screaming that, Wanny took a few moments and looked at the guy and was actually smiling at the guy. Funny thing is once all this was going on, Jay and the receivers started the 7 on 7 drills. Jay looked as if this fan got in his head.Then Mr. GM (spielman) walked over to the side near the fans and started talking to Kevin O'neal (trainer) and the fan started yelling at spielman to give Sage a chance. Honestly Sage does look the best in practice. On Tuesday night, they had the annual night practice and they didnt give Sage any chances. It obviously is all abouyt politics. You think Mr. H will be happy to put in Sage after they wasted a pick on AJ, come on think about it.If anyone wants to know about any of the players, just ask, i go to the practices all the time and I know how to play football and I can tell you who is good and whos not. By the way , this guy otis grigsby, watch out!

Cris Carter said he never saw so many balls hit the ground at practice. The offense is this way by design. Collier promoted, Foerster promoted by design.

honestly, the o-line is nearly as bad as everyone thinks. St. Claire though should not be starting and Smith still gets beat a lot, but of coures by JT. Carey needs to start and once McIntosh is healthy, watch out. Jeno is a beastand is clearly the best we have. Seth though needs to really step it up though. But all in all i think the o-line is going to be better than last year, just wish we would bring back Nails.

its really hard for me to imagine us worse than last year. look: our QB is either going to be better (feeley) or the same (fiedler, if feeley sucks), we cant get worse at that position. as for the OL, its already been stated that we are better than last year, and we will be. our WR's cant get worse either, chambers has improved, McMichael shoudl have an even bigger year, and DT cant get any worse than last year. our RB, while not nearly as good as ricky, has potential, has a better OL, and has better hands.

i honestly cant see our offense being much worse if at all worse than last year's

Is Newsome as good as they are pumping him up or does he have bust all over him?

attachment.php

Rex looks promising , but will take some time to develop..i actually think tony pape is going to be a beast in this league......time is the only thing he needs (both)

Atila said:
its really hard for me to imagine us worse than last year. look: our QB is either going to be better (feeley) or the same (fiedler, if feeley sucks), we cant get worse at that position. as for the OL, its already been stated that we are better than last year, and we will be. our WR's cant get worse either, chambers has improved, McMichael shoudl have an even bigger year, and DT cant get any worse than last year. our RB, while not nearly as good as ricky, has potential, has a better OL, and has better hands.

i honestly cant see our offense being much worse if at all worse than last year's
i hear ya to an extent... but our passing game last year had the option of ricky in the backfirled which scared defenders, how many times did we see 8/9 in the box and still couldn't do **** passing...

this year im sure no ones gonna focus on minor/morris unless they explode out the gate the first few weeks which means more DBs which means harder to pass, which im sure will mean more Ints...

but i hope not, i really hope feely can come in and be productive for us, but these camp reports about our qbs really been getting me depressed about em...

newson is the real deal.....right now he is our offense.....every ball seems to get thrown his way and for the most part he grabs them....i think a lot of people are going to be surprised with this guy...the first couple of practices that i saw him in i knew he would amke the team.........Snoop is falling off though..he really needs to pick it up quick or he wont be on this team

finregime said:
Is Newsome as good as they are pumping him up or does he have bust all over him?

attachment.php

People just love to use the word bust. I remember when that word used to mean something.

Back
Top Bottom