The Untold Story of '72 Dolphins' defections | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Untold Story of '72 Dolphins' defections

this story i have read before.........

but what they didn't realize was that they played better as a complete unit, not thrown haphazardly around the country!:yell: :fire:

That was the saddest day in Dolphin history, as an 9 year old I was heart broken that my favorite player Zonka would do that. Now as a adult (unless you ask my wife) I can look back at it and see why they did it. I still wonder how great that team could of been if it stayed together:shakeno:

Originally posted by HofCityFan
That was the saddest day in Dolphin history, as an 9 year old I was heart broken that my favorite player Zonka would do that. Now as a adult (unless you ask my wife) I can look back at it and see why they did it. I still wonder how great that team could of been if it stayed together:shakeno:
doesn't make too much difference, marino would have changed the face of the dolphins anyway.

tha saddest day for me was the 62-7 butt kicking we took in the playoffs and that was dans last game!

to make matters worse, the dude that i can't stand, he's a packer fan which makes it even worse, at our camper club meeting, got a **** eatin grin on his face and stood up and announced the score, i guess just to piss me off!:fire:

Back
Top Bottom