The Worst Draft in Dolphin History 2007 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Worst Draft in Dolphin History 2007

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
WOOW!!! Besides Ginn at 9 which we could of traded down and get him at 12 or 13 even 15 but at 9 wooow!!! Its gotta look bad!!!

Satele beck and Booker... wooow weak Draft IMO!!! Mueller was thinking of what!!! Im a Dolphin Liver But Beck will be the next Weinke!! We were better of with Edwards IMO!!! Sad Draft!!! Im so Pisssed at FO!! I just Hope Ginn Pans out and Satele Starts at C!!! beck and Booker Imo Are Busts In the making

WOOW!!! Besides Ginn at 9 which we could of traded down and get him at 12 or 13 even 15 but at 9 wooow!!! Its gotta look bad!!!

Satele beck and Booker... wooow weak Draft IMO!!! Mueller was thinking of what!!! Im a Dolphin Liver But Beck will be the next Weinke!! We were better of with Edwards IMO!!! Sad Draft!!! Im so Pisssed at FO!! I just Hope Ginn Pans out and Satele Starts at C!!! beck and Booker Imo Are Busts In the making

You will see Edwards twice a year learning on the Bills sideline. But hey in two years just give us the deal HOU gave ATL and you might be able to have him

Ok your Grammar.....just isn't cutting it.
Why don't people understand that we need offensive playmakers, we don't need to overvalue a QB who cam and randy had rated lower than most. Look, Ginn is going to be a star, and don't wait for Beck to fail, give him a chance to pan out before you kill him. We needed offense, we drafted offense. We are drafting for the present, we are not drafting in order to groom Brady Quinn for four years so he can hopefully pan out before zach and jason retire.

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HE IS TRYING TO WIN NOW!

honestly, you have no idea what you are talking about and this makes me sad having been reading your posts for a while now. #1 Who says anyone wanted to trade with us to begin with so we could drop and get him later in the draft. #2 I have been prob the biggest Quinn hater on the boards since this nonsense about drafting him started and I am extatic we passed on him. He will fail, I have called this from the beginning and I even if you read through my past posts claimed klob as the second best qb in the draft so it came as no suprise to me when we was drafted above the others. #3 I had Satele as the #2 C in the draft behind Kalil and he can also play anywhere along the line although with his short wingspan he will be best suited for C. RB threw me off a touch, but we have no ricky williams ultiately so whatever I guess. I give us B+ for this draft so far. I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE DRAFTING OF GINN. I was not a huge supporter of his through the draft and still am not totally, but

Ok your Grammar.....just isn't cutting it.
Why don't people understand that we need offensive playmakers, we don't need to overvalue a QB who cam and randy had rated lower than most. Look, Ginn is going to be a star, and don't wait for Beck to fail, give him a chance to pan out before you kill him. We needed offense, we drafted offense. We are drafting for the present, we are not drafting in order to groom Brady Quinn for four years so he can hopefully pan out before zach and jason retire.

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HE IS TRYING TO WIN NOW!

A #9 pick for a punt returner is going to make us win now? :lol: The guy wont go over the middle, and is too small to be a playmaker. Give me a break.

How many threads are you going to make saying basically the same thing?

You are aware that there are punctuation marks besides the exclamation point, correct? Using commas, periods, and questions marks makes your posts easier to read.

Are you really 26? :confused:

Dominizzo is a draft expert.. well, apparently.

Bad grammer aside, I gotta say I somewhat agree with him here. I damn near threw myself from a moving vehicle when I heard them announce Ginn at #9. I just don't understand how any coach, desperately in need of a franchise QB, passes on Quinn. It makes my stomach churn.

A #9 pick for a punt returner is going to make us win now? :lol: The guy wont go over the middle, and is too small to be a playmaker. Give me a break.

It's true. Ginn only runs fly's, flags, or outside curls. He won't even cross the field if he has to get to the other side (he walks around it).

Hey, that made me think of a joke,

"Why did Ted Ginn JR walk around the football field?"

"TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE!!!!"

I said it in another thread, this was the best draft since we drafted Taylor. Last year was worse. And all the wanny drafts were worse.

I said it in another thread, this was the best draft since we drafted Taylor. Last year was worse. And all the wanny drafts were worse.

I was about to say, they haven't seen many Dolphin drafts if they think this is the worst, I can think of a couple that make this group look like allstars. Besides, we won't know the impact of this draft for a few years.

But hay, if it makes you feel better.....

Back
Top Bottom