The Worst Draft in Dolphin History 2007

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dominizzo, Apr 29, 2007.

1. dominizzo

dominizzo CAMERON EARTH WAKE

WOOW!!! Besides Ginn at 9 which we could of traded down and get him at 12 or 13 even 15 but at 9 wooow!!! Its gotta look bad!!!

Satele beck and Booker... wooow weak Draft IMO!!! Mueller was thinking of what!!! Im a Dolphin Liver But Beck will be the next Weinke!! We were better of with Edwards IMO!!! Sad Draft!!! Im so Pisssed at FO!! I just Hope Ginn Pans out and Satele Starts at C!!! beck and Booker Imo Are Busts In the making

2. BillsFanInPeace

BillsFanInPeace FinHeaven VIP

You will see Edwards twice a year learning on the Bills sideline. But hey in two years just give us the deal HOU gave ATL and you might be able to have him

3. fastball83

fastball83 Seasoned Veteran

4. dominizzo

dominizzo CAMERON EARTH WAKE

5. CHAMBERS8484

CHAMBERS8484 Starter

Ok your Grammar.....just isn't cutting it.
    Why don't people understand that we need offensive playmakers, we don't need to overvalue a QB who cam and randy had rated lower than most. Look, Ginn is going to be a star, and don't wait for Beck to fail, give him a chance to pan out before you kill him. We needed offense, we drafted offense. We are drafting for the present, we are not drafting in order to groom Brady Quinn for four years so he can hopefully pan out before zach and jason retire.

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND HE IS TRYING TO WIN NOW!

6. umpalu

umpalu FinHeaven VIP

honestly, you have no idea what you are talking about and this makes me sad having been reading your posts for a while now. #1 Who says anyone wanted to trade with us to begin with so we could drop and get him later in the draft. #2 I have been prob the biggest Quinn hater on the boards since this nonsense about drafting him started and I am extatic we passed on him. He will fail, I have called this from the beginning and I even if you read through my past posts claimed klob as the second best qb in the draft so it came as no suprise to me when we was drafted above the others. #3 I had Satele as the #2 C in the draft behind Kalil and he can also play anywhere along the line although with his short wingspan he will be best suited for C. RB threw me off a touch, but we have no ricky williams ultiately so whatever I guess. I give us B+ for this draft so far. I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE DRAFTING OF GINN. I was not a huge supporter of his through the draft and still am not totally, but

7. Agent Mulder

Agent Mulder I Want To Believe

A #9 pick for a punt returner is going to make us win now? :lol: The guy wont go over the middle, and is too small to be a playmaker. Give me a break.

8. gofishn

gofishn Starter

How many threads are you going to make saying basically the same thing?

9. Trowa

Trowa Seasoned Veteran

You are aware that there are punctuation marks besides the exclamation point, correct? Using commas, periods, and questions marks makes your posts easier to read.

10. gofishn

gofishn Starter

Are you really 26? :confused:

11. Fresh

Fresh Banned Hammered

Dominizzo is a draft expert.. well, apparently.

12. sm0kinfins

sm0kinfins Adults are obsolete children

Bad grammer aside, I gotta say I somewhat agree with him here. I damn near threw myself from a moving vehicle when I heard them announce Ginn at #9. I just don't understand how any coach, desperately in need of a franchise QB, passes on Quinn. It makes my stomach churn.

13. Two Tacos

Two Tacos FinHeaven VIP

It's true. Ginn only runs fly's, flags, or outside curls. He won't even cross the field if he has to get to the other side (he walks around it).

Hey, that made me think of a joke,

"Why did Ted Ginn JR walk around the football field?"

"TO GET TO THE OTHER SIDE!!!!"

14. WestCoastPhins

WestCoastPhins Seasoned Veteran

I said it in another thread, this was the best draft since we drafted Taylor. Last year was worse. And all the wanny drafts were worse.

15. USArmyFinFan

USArmyFinFan Well-Known Member

I was about to say, they haven't seen many Dolphin drafts if they think this is the worst, I can think of a couple that make this group look like allstars. Besides, we won't know the impact of this draft for a few years.

But hay, if it makes you feel better.....

16. Phantom

Phantom Phantom Donator

Someone just keep Ginn, far away from Chambers, and maybe he will have a shot.............

17. MoTown Finman

MoTown Finman Starter

It's not a bad draft and in fact it may in time end up being one of our better. We got players who will PLAY! In my opinion we got the best C in the draft who can also play G. We got a great change of pace back who if he had a line would have been special. We also have a young QB to develop. QB's play until about 40 nowadays. Lastly we have a flyer to spread the field and replaced our returners. He will score. He is a threat to go to the house every time he touches the ball!

18. Bruzer

Bruzer FinHeaven VIP Finheaven VIP

After a good nights sleep I am not as frustrated with the draft overall. We got a playmaking wr/other in ginn, got a smart strong armed qb although a little older than most rookies he hasn't had the wear and tear of nfl on him yet. Got a lineman although center wasn't really a need we don't know that he will play center. I like the draft so far.

19. Rick 1966

Rick 1966 Professional Hipshooter

20. padre31

padre31 A True Fan

Exactly, in a way Coach Cameron took -0- chances in this draft, Ginn will play, Beck more than likely will play, Booker can play on day 1 as a third down back, and Saetele will also start immediately. The problem is that Cameron is the "new guy" and needed to show that he would not do anything off the wall, we need a serious replacement for Culpepper but we got a QB from a Program known more for producing the Detmer boys than Steve Young. But the three other picks all can start for us on day 1.