The Year of the Dolphin 2017 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Year of the Dolphin 2017

When we beat ATL on Sunday, everyone will jump back on Gase's jock. That's how sports work, people only believe in you when you have success. I am a huge Nationals fan and for years I have been saying Strasburg is a hell of a pitcher, but most Nats fans have been down on him because he hasn't come up big in the clutch. Well now that he is basically saving the Nats season, everybody loves him again and pretend like they always believed in his talent, just how sports work I guess.

I need what you are smoking. I’ve been a fan all of my life but this is the worst offense that I have seen. We are going to get embarrassed this weekend. I’d consider it a good outcome if we lost by only 14 points.

I actually think the odds favor the offense getting better. I just don't see any offense remaining that inept for a full season. Plus despite the god awful performance, there is in fact some talent there.

Cutler’s response.... “challenge accepted”

Cutler and The Guru will prove you to be wrong.

I need what you are smoking. I’ve been a fan all of my life but this is the worst offense that I have seen. We are going to get embarrassed this weekend. I’d consider it a good outcome if we lost by only 14 points.

ATL isn't as good as everyone thinks. If they were they wouldn't have lost to Buffalo the last game they played (Melty had his typical brain farts). They took advantage of a weak NFC last year (which has been the case for over a decade imo), but this year, they aren't even the best team in their division as you will see tonight. And I've been a Dolphins fan my whole life too, and lemme tell you this O >>>>>>>>>> than the 1-15 squad. Cutler is just an enigma lol, but we got Moore if he keeps f****** up.

Last edited:
ATL isn't as good as everyone thinks. If they were they wouldn't have lost to Buffalo the last game they played (Melty had his typical brain farts). They took advantage of a weak NFC last year (which has been the case for over a decade imo), but this year, they aren't even the best team in their division as you will see tonight. And I've been a Dolphins fan my whole life too, and lemme tell you this O >>>>>>>>>> than the 1-15 squad. Cutler is just an enigma lol, but we got Moore if he keeps f****** up.

Or maybe Buffalo is better than what people think which is bad for us. Matty does have his moments but we don’t stand a chance. Only reason we have 2 wins is pure luck. Bad kicker for one and Cassel the other. I wish there was another team that I could like but I hate them all.

Cutler’s response.... “challenge accepted”

Cutler and The Guru will prove you to be wrong.

Whos the Guru? Is that you? But yes would not be surprised if Cutler just made me look dumb with this post. Hes the biggest caveat. I believe the old adage goes "Offense who have Jay Cutler never good"

Whos the Guru? Is that you? But yes would not be surprised if Cutler just made me look dumb with this post. Hes the biggest caveat. I believe the old adage goes "Offense who have Jay Cutler never good"

Gase is the guru! Did you forget that we were sold on him being a offensive guru and QB whisper?

Oh yeah, i did actually!

Their performance really pisses me off. I’m going to watch one of the old Marino games this weeked so I don’t forget what real football looks like

You don't have to go that far back. Just watch any of the next 6 games last year after fans gave up on this team when they started 1 and 4.

That should remind you what real football looks like

Their performance really pisses me off. I’m going to watch one of the old Marino games this weeked so I don’t forget what real football looks like
just watch the Packers. Aaron Rodgers is a legend

Here's hoping that come sunday, we dont have to resort to reruns for such a reminder.

Back
Top Bottom